skill appreciation topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. skill appreciation topic

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
3 years ago#1
what 1 particular skill on any character is your absolute favorite in the game? and why?

its a tough choice, but for me, id have to go with zer0's bore ability. i get so much good use out of this skill, not to mention that it allows me to 1 shot bunker while farming if you hit him right.

here's a decent video of the bunker bore shot in action for those who have never seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvri8kkX7xg

makes farming bunker pretty easy (not that its that tough of a boss anyways) i just like how there is all the buildup like it will be some insane fight only to have him drop from 1 bore shot

what are some of your favorites?
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

User Info: IxblackenedxI

IxblackenedxI
3 years ago#2
id say im a fan of the gunzerkers keep firing capstone...with two infinity pistols or choppers down you start firing insanely fast and do an obscene amount of damage in a very short amount of time

User Info: CyberCerberus

CyberCerberus
3 years ago#3
Axton's Grit. I get so lucky with this skill. Sometimes I won't die from like 10 kill hits in a row. Couple that with a fast recharging shield and you've got a very sturdy Axton.
XBL Gamertag: Gallywag
I love Gamefaqs' mods.

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
3 years ago#4
CyberCerberus posted...
Axton's Grit. I get so lucky with this skill. Sometimes I won't die from like 10 kill hits in a row. Couple that with a fast recharging shield and you've got a very sturdy Axton.

ive never actually gone all the way down the survival line on my ax. i just cant drag myself away from double up in guerrilla.

another one of my favorite skills. a doom cannon that fires rockets and slags all my enemies for me? sure ill take one of those

im actually looking to make a max fire rate axton right now based off of this:

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=220409

my current goal is to farm until i get my hands on some of the COMs i need.
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

User Info: z0mbin3_81

z0mbin3_81
3 years ago#5
Axton - Gemini. Two of those monsters on the field at once, each with shields and rocket pods. Oh, boy.

Gaige - So far, Discord. My heart would sink when I messed up and reloaded early only to see all of my stacks fall away. Now with Discord it's just an oopsie.

Maya - Cataclysm / Helios. I have to pick both of those since they really complete each other and help make Maya a wonderful elemental.
"Quality games, like Call of Duty" -LTJpunk

User Info: innersmoke

innersmoke
3 years ago#6
Gunzerker - money shot. Easily the most devastating skill
GT- Innersmoke
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. skill appreciation topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived