skill appreciation topic

#1Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/24/2013 5:59:58 AM
what 1 particular skill on any character is your absolute favorite in the game? and why?

its a tough choice, but for me, id have to go with zer0's bore ability. i get so much good use out of this skill, not to mention that it allows me to 1 shot bunker while farming if you hit him right.

here's a decent video of the bunker bore shot in action for those who have never seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvri8kkX7xg

makes farming bunker pretty easy (not that its that tough of a boss anyways) i just like how there is all the buildup like it will be some insane fight only to have him drop from 1 bore shot

what are some of your favorites?
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#2IxblackenedxIPosted 1/24/2013 6:25:03 AM
id say im a fan of the gunzerkers keep firing capstone...with two infinity pistols or choppers down you start firing insanely fast and do an obscene amount of damage in a very short amount of time
#3CyberCerberusPosted 1/24/2013 6:40:20 AM
Axton's Grit. I get so lucky with this skill. Sometimes I won't die from like 10 kill hits in a row. Couple that with a fast recharging shield and you've got a very sturdy Axton.
---
XBL Gamertag: Gallywag
I love Gamefaqs' mods.
#4Argyle_Gargoyle(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 6:47:43 AM
CyberCerberus posted...
Axton's Grit. I get so lucky with this skill. Sometimes I won't die from like 10 kill hits in a row. Couple that with a fast recharging shield and you've got a very sturdy Axton.

ive never actually gone all the way down the survival line on my ax. i just cant drag myself away from double up in guerrilla.

another one of my favorite skills. a doom cannon that fires rockets and slags all my enemies for me? sure ill take one of those

im actually looking to make a max fire rate axton right now based off of this:

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=220409

my current goal is to farm until i get my hands on some of the COMs i need.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#5z0mbin3_81Posted 1/24/2013 7:05:45 AM
Axton - Gemini. Two of those monsters on the field at once, each with shields and rocket pods. Oh, boy.

Gaige - So far, Discord. My heart would sink when I messed up and reloaded early only to see all of my stacks fall away. Now with Discord it's just an oopsie.

Maya - Cataclysm / Helios. I have to pick both of those since they really complete each other and help make Maya a wonderful elemental.
---
"Quality games, like Call of Duty" -LTJpunk
#6innersmokePosted 1/24/2013 7:26:42 AM
Gunzerker - money shot. Easily the most devastating skill
---
GT- Innersmoke