Looking for legendaries

#1jdlaneyPosted 1/24/2013 8:32:04 AM
ANYTHING! My gear sucks. GT : JoeDamn
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#2Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/24/2013 8:36:13 AM
somebody get this guy a flakker STAT!!!
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#3chuckleswoodPosted 1/24/2013 8:36:50 AM
jdlaney posted...
ANYTHING! My gear sucks. GT : JoeDamn

inv me
---
GT: chuckleswood
#4CmdrXaanPosted 1/24/2013 8:39:49 AM
I have the flakker but I don't like it, is there a trick to it? I prefer the CC to it. Can hit anything with it
---
Let's roll
#5Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/24/2013 8:42:38 AM
CmdrXaan posted...
I have the flakker but I don't like it, is there a trick to it? I prefer the CC to it. Can hit anything with it

t'was a joke to convey to TC that legendaries arent everything, and that sometimes, they arent even all that good
---
#6CmdrXaanPosted 1/24/2013 8:44:06 AM
Ohhhhh bout to say, I think it blows lol
---
Let's roll
#7fakesnoop77Posted 1/24/2013 8:46:02 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
CmdrXaan posted...

t'was a joke to convey to TC that legendaries arent everything, and that sometimes, they arent even all that good

I dunno, the Flakker is alright for the Bar Room Brawl
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#8Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/24/2013 8:52:25 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
CmdrXaan posted...

I dunno, the Flakker is alright for the Bar Room Brawl

it isnt totally useless sure, but it definitely isnt and end all be all weapon or anything.

just say that being legendary doesnt automatically make something the best in the world.

lots of good guns available. doesnt have to be orange to be good
---
#9fakesnoop77Posted 1/24/2013 8:58:04 AM
I barely use Oranges.

Most of the time I rock out with Moxxi Heartbreaker, Rubi, Kitten, E-Tech Launchers, E-Tech Vladof AR and Ravagers.

I use some Oranges for Raid Bosses mainly but my vault is full of Oranges that I have never even used once. (Im looking at you Veruc!)
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#10Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/24/2013 9:01:06 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
I barely use Oranges.

Most of the time I rock out with Moxxi Heartbreaker, Rubi, Kitten, E-Tech Launchers, E-Tech Vladof AR and Ravagers.

I use some Oranges for Raid Bosses mainly but my vault is full of Oranges that I have never even used once. (Im looking at you Veruc!)

im hit and miss. some i love. others not so much.

i always have an infinity on me just for running short on ammo (happens a lot with that high RoF build i was doing), or if im doing a OSOK zer0.

i mix it up a lot. use a bunch of different stuff.
---