New Game With SIren

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New Game With SIren

User Info: nexus414

nexus414
3 years ago#1
I Need 3 Players please GT:Justinvice123 Level 50 Siren I Could Accept Any Players

User Info: Kamden_T

Kamden_T
3 years ago#2
So you have a level 50 Siren but are starting a new game? So that means you got powerleveled and are now doing the playthru......hmmmm then why not just do the playthru in the first place?

Kamden_T
3 years ago#3
sorry but why would you need 3 players if you are level 50 already is the game that hard for you

User Info: Biurfe

Biurfe
3 years ago#4
Sometimes its not so much of a need but a want... maybe he prefers company for his playthrough? I know i always prefer to play with others even if i can easily clear the content alone.

Kamden_T
3 years ago#5
Biurfe posted...
Sometimes its not so much of a need but a want... maybe he prefers company for his playthrough? I know i always prefer to play with others even if i can easily clear the content alone.

I only took it as he said it. There is a huge difference between need and want/prefer!! It was just very funny that if he is level 50 but is starting a new P.T. then he must have been PL'ed I get all that but then why "need" 3 others to join?
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New Game With SIren

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived