Omnd Evolution...

#1IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 1/24/2013 9:31:47 AM
Okay. So I've spent the past two days doing the scylla's grove low gut rut area and then when I have enough eridium I fight dex. Everytime at the grove I get 3 badasses who evolve into ultimates but progress no further. I've done the rut run around 100 times and no OOO. Same goes for the dex pre-fight. They get to ultimates and go no further, only health buffs after. I should mention I'm playing solo. But I've seen numerous posts saying people haves spawned him solo. So: am I doing something wrong, or just bad luck thus far? Thanks for any help in advance!
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#2H3nryW1ls0n3Posted 1/24/2013 9:44:27 AM
Not sure if you are aware but If they keep getting health buffs you need to start over, I have heard and from my own experience that if they keep getting health buffs they will never progress to Omnd.
#3IAmDJNinjaStar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 9:47:50 AM
Yeah I've heard about the buff thing too. I waste them after they health buff. Oh we'll, random spawn IS random spawn. Back to the rut.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#4H3nryW1ls0n3Posted 1/24/2013 9:49:15 AM
I have only ever got him to spawn twice and the first time I was Totally unprepared lol
#5Laylow12Posted 1/24/2013 9:50:16 AM(edited)
How could one stop them from getting health buffed? Kill the witch dr. after they've leveled the badass? (Sorry I forget what the guy getting leveled is called)
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#6H3nryW1ls0n3Posted 1/24/2013 10:10:48 AM
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
Okay. So I've spent the past two days doing the scylla's grove low gut rut area and then when I have enough eridium I fight dex. Everytime at the grove I get 3 badasses who evolve into ultimates but progress no further. I've done the rut run around 100 times and no OOO. Same goes for the dex pre-fight. They get to ultimates and go no further, only health buffs after. I should mention I'm playing solo. But I've seen numerous posts saying people haves spawned him solo. So: am I doing something wrong, or just bad luck thus far? Thanks for any help in advance!

Do you want someone to join and help?
#7H3nryW1ls0n3Posted 1/24/2013 10:53:10 AM
I have him spawned right now if anyone wants to him.