Omnd Evolution...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Omnd Evolution...
4 years ago#1
Okay. So I've spent the past two days doing the scylla's grove low gut rut area and then when I have enough eridium I fight dex. Everytime at the grove I get 3 badasses who evolve into ultimates but progress no further. I've done the rut run around 100 times and no OOO. Same goes for the dex pre-fight. They get to ultimates and go no further, only health buffs after. I should mention I'm playing solo. But I've seen numerous posts saying people haves spawned him solo. So: am I doing something wrong, or just bad luck thus far? Thanks for any help in advance!
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
4 years ago#2
Not sure if you are aware but If they keep getting health buffs you need to start over, I have heard and from my own experience that if they keep getting health buffs they will never progress to Omnd.
4 years ago#3
Yeah I've heard about the buff thing too. I waste them after they health buff. Oh we'll, random spawn IS random spawn. Back to the rut.
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
4 years ago#4
I have only ever got him to spawn twice and the first time I was Totally unprepared lol
4 years ago#5
How could one stop them from getting health buffed? Kill the witch dr. after they've leveled the badass? (Sorry I forget what the guy getting leveled is called)
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
4 years ago#6
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
Okay. So I've spent the past two days doing the scylla's grove low gut rut area and then when I have enough eridium I fight dex. Everytime at the grove I get 3 badasses who evolve into ultimates but progress no further. I've done the rut run around 100 times and no OOO. Same goes for the dex pre-fight. They get to ultimates and go no further, only health buffs after. I should mention I'm playing solo. But I've seen numerous posts saying people haves spawned him solo. So: am I doing something wrong, or just bad luck thus far? Thanks for any help in advance!

Do you want someone to join and help?
4 years ago#7
I have him spawned right now if anyone wants to him.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Omnd Evolution...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived