Omnd right now

#21PanopictonguyPosted 1/24/2013 1:17:07 PM
RNG I have a love/hate relationship with you. I've spent about 2-5hrs a day everyday this week trying to get him to spawn. The way people were talking about him popping up made it seem like it would be as easy as getting a God-liath.

Oh well I'll get my Twister eventually. I got lots of awesome relics and COMs from murdering the ultimate Badassses.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#22H3nryW1ls0n3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 1:19:45 PM
xxxthetoadxxx posted...
East Coast here too, will be on around 7:30, would enjoy fighting him. How are u spawning him?

Just keep going to Low Gut Rut in Scylla's Grove kill everything but Witch Doctor and 3 Badass Savages and keep them agro till they evolve into Ultimate Savages then they will either be healed by Witch Dr. or they will evolve into Omnd rinse & repeat.
#23H3nryW1ls0n3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 1:21:54 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
RNG I have a love/hate relationship with you. I've spent about 2-5hrs a day everyday this week trying to get him to spawn. The way people were talking about him popping up made it seem like it would be as easy as getting a God-liath.

Oh well I'll get my Twister eventually. I got lots of awesome relics and COMs from murdering the ultimate Badassses.

It's random I know but, I have gotten him to spawn once out of every 5-7 attempts every time I try.
#24PanopictonguyPosted 1/24/2013 1:27:09 PM
H3nryW1ls0n3 posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

It's random I know but, I have gotten him to spawn once out of every 5-7 attempts every time I try.

I'm trying not to believe unproven juju but what's your quest completetion for the DLC?
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#25zodiaccurse12Posted 1/24/2013 1:30:10 PM
H3nryW1ls0n3 posted...
xxxthetoadxxx posted...
East Coast here too, will be on around 7:30, would enjoy fighting him. How are u spawning him?

Just keep going to Low Gut Rut in Scylla's Grove kill everything but Witch Doctor and 3 Badass Savages and keep them agro till they evolve into Ultimate Savages then they will either be healed by Witch Dr. or they will evolve into Omnd rinse & repeat.

wait what they evolve into Omnd... wow um excuse while I say I am so so screwed if that happens to me.