Omnd right now

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Omnd right now

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
4 years ago#21
RNG I have a love/hate relationship with you. I've spent about 2-5hrs a day everyday this week trying to get him to spawn. The way people were talking about him popping up made it seem like it would be as easy as getting a God-liath.

Oh well I'll get my Twister eventually. I got lots of awesome relics and COMs from murdering the ultimate Badassses.
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.

User Info: H3nryW1ls0n3

H3nryW1ls0n3
4 years ago#22
xxxthetoadxxx posted...
East Coast here too, will be on around 7:30, would enjoy fighting him. How are u spawning him?

Just keep going to Low Gut Rut in Scylla's Grove kill everything but Witch Doctor and 3 Badass Savages and keep them agro till they evolve into Ultimate Savages then they will either be healed by Witch Dr. or they will evolve into Omnd rinse & repeat.

User Info: H3nryW1ls0n3

H3nryW1ls0n3
4 years ago#23
Panopictonguy posted...
RNG I have a love/hate relationship with you. I've spent about 2-5hrs a day everyday this week trying to get him to spawn. The way people were talking about him popping up made it seem like it would be as easy as getting a God-liath.

Oh well I'll get my Twister eventually. I got lots of awesome relics and COMs from murdering the ultimate Badassses.

It's random I know but, I have gotten him to spawn once out of every 5-7 attempts every time I try.

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
4 years ago#24
H3nryW1ls0n3 posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

It's random I know but, I have gotten him to spawn once out of every 5-7 attempts every time I try.

I'm trying not to believe unproven juju but what's your quest completetion for the DLC?
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.

User Info: zodiaccurse12

zodiaccurse12
4 years ago#25
H3nryW1ls0n3 posted...
xxxthetoadxxx posted...
East Coast here too, will be on around 7:30, would enjoy fighting him. How are u spawning him?

Just keep going to Low Gut Rut in Scylla's Grove kill everything but Witch Doctor and 3 Badass Savages and keep them agro till they evolve into Ultimate Savages then they will either be healed by Witch Dr. or they will evolve into Omnd rinse & repeat.

wait what they evolve into Omnd... wow um excuse while I say I am so so screwed if that happens to me.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Omnd right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived