What gun are people using to kill raid bosses?

#11zodiaccurse12Posted 1/24/2013 1:27:41 PM
what is a evil smasher is that ability or a weapon or a relic?
#12capnovanPosted 1/24/2013 1:36:05 PM
zodiaccurse12 posted...
what is a evil smasher is that ability or a weapon or a relic?

it's an AR that will randomly, upon reload, explode. This will increase the guns damage, fire rate and magazine size until you reload. This feature can be transferred to any weapon. Most use it with an Infinity because it doesn't need to be reloaded.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#13xxxthetoadxxxPosted 1/24/2013 1:38:11 PM
That's good to know that not everyone is doing it. It's a quest reward from Marcus from "the chosen one" quest. By manipulating its reloads, the glitch allows your other weapon to gain the smasher abilities: namely higher damage, clip, and fire rate. Infinities are awful good with it.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 & Halo 4.
GT: xxxthetoadxxx
#14zodiaccurse12Posted 1/24/2013 1:39:53 PM
I'm still confused is it a gun combo glitch? it took me a long time to learn how to dupe im pretty slow lol.
#15TsurukePosted 1/24/2013 1:45:55 PM
Not relying on such illegitimate means -- I run with Zer0 with Slagga, Blockhead, Norfleet and Infinity to defeat the raid bosses
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#16wareuphPosted 1/24/2013 2:47:50 PM
Raynofett posted...
wareuph posted...
I was wondering this myself, but more specifically I was wondering what legit setups people were using.

Before the nerf slagga and shredifier using the hide of Terra shield.

Cool, I have some oranges I farmed the slow painful way (bee, hellfire, pitchfork, cc, a few others) and I still get ultra rocked by the raid bosses if I try them solo or with a friend. 4 player co op indeed O_o
---
Meshuggah, Decapitated, Suicide Silence, Arch Enemy, Caliban, God Forbid.
#17MosebysRangersPosted 1/24/2013 3:23:03 PM
zodiaccurse12 posted...
I'm still confused is it a gun combo glitch? it took me a long time to learn how to dupe im pretty slow lol.

At work and slow at this myself generally not good at glitching.
Others jump in to provided better detail description.

Place in Infinity in Top D-pad slot
Any weapon in Bottom slot
AR mentioned in a side slot.
Rapidly shift Top Weapon with Bottom weapon with out seeing bottom weapon re when you have blank screen before bottom weapon appears switch to top weapon. Do this fast and repeatedly. Than fire AR mentioned or any weapon actually til you empty and reload this transfer properties to infinity re magazine size etc.

Not you do not want SMGs becasuse magazines to big etc and may cause game to lag and freeze.

Now your infiinity has infinite ammo and characteritics of the AR.

It now becomes a auto cannon machine pistol for lack of better works.

Use with Bee shield you get the picture. Major destruction.

Note if you switch to any weapon and have to reload gltich ends.
#18kidishPosted 1/24/2013 3:35:54 PM
MosebysRangers posted...
Note if you switch to any weapon and have to reload gltich ends.

Not strictly true. Depending on how you stacked the Smasher initially -- and whether it is still in your equip slot -- it just triggers another randomly stacked explosion on that weapon.