Why do they call it a season pass if it's not a season pass?

#1pothocketPosted 1/24/2013 11:05:28 AM
Looked at the marketplace this morning and seen there's new BL2 DLC. Let me guess, something else not included in the "season pass"?
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#2Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/24/2013 11:08:51 AM
its character skins/heads. id have been more angry if they had tried to pass that off as one of the 4 season pass items

you will get exactly what the pas was advertised to be. 4 story DLCs for the price of 3.

they said before launch there would be other DLC that was not to be part of the season pass.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#3Necris_666Posted 1/24/2013 11:10:17 AM(edited)
Because "Pass made specifically to give you a discount on the four planned Campaign content packs" seemed......oh I don't know.....a bit too verbose?
---
Check out my Borderlands 2 Trade List: http://tinyurl.com/8cjskjb
EVERY. SINGLE. RARE. ITEM.
#4pothocket(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 11:14:20 AM
But the description of the SP lists more than the four campaigns. It said something else along the lines of "other surprises!" WTF are they talking about if not this kind of stuff?
---
#5jreed1337Posted 1/24/2013 11:18:06 AM
Necris_666 posted...
Because "Pass made specifically to give you a discount on the four planned Campaign content packs" seemed......oh I don't know.....a bit too verbose?

lol
---
1+3+3=7
#6TsurukePosted 1/24/2013 11:20:00 AM
pothocket posted...
But the description of the SP lists more than the four campaigns. It said something else along the lines of "other surprises!" WTF are they talking about if not this kind of stuff?

You just answered your own topic question.
Skins/heads are not Campaign Add-ons.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#7pothocket(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 11:22:01 AM
Tsuruke posted...
pothocket posted...

You just answered your own topic question.
Skins/heads are not Campaign Add-ons.

Start over and read slower this time.
---
#8diablogamerPosted 1/24/2013 11:24:07 AM
Gearbox is taking a turn for the worse it seems. A season pass should cover all the dlc but now they want us to buy multiple season passes and dlc outside of the season pass like the 15 dollar skin pack winch has to be the most over priced dlc since horse armor in oblivion lol. Im personally never buying another gearbox game on day one and will instead be waiting on a "goty" version with all the dlc might even wait for it to hit the bargin bins at this point lol.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein
#9PanopictonguyPosted 1/24/2013 1:32:34 PM
diablogamer posted...
Gearbox is taking a turn for the worse it seems. A season pass should cover all the dlc but now they want us to buy multiple season passes and dlc outside of the season pass like the 15 dollar skin pack winch has to be the most over priced dlc since horse armor in oblivion lol. Im personally never buying another gearbox game on day one and will instead be waiting on a "goty" version with all the dlc might even wait for it to hit the bargin bins at this point lol.

My skin pack only cost $8
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#10AereonusPosted 1/24/2013 10:39:09 PM
"Grab the Borderlands 2 Season Pass and get access to four downloadable content packs for Borderlands 2 at one discounted price."

Exact description of the season pass when you buy it. You should have known what you were getting when you bought it.
---
I am kind and courteous to everyone I meet but have a plan to kill them quickly if necessary.