Need to Re-spec Zer0...suggestions wanted!

#1SorrowTanukiPosted 1/24/2013 12:10:35 PM
Topic. I made it to the mid 40's with him, but I am very disappointed with the way I built him. Rather than search for builds, I was hoping you guys could suggest some builds for me since 90% of ya'll know what you are talking about.,

Oh and please make sure to list the locations/enemies of any equipment you list so it saves me time. Thanks in advance!
---
I fight for the gamers because someone has to...
Director & CEO of Koku Gamer
#2Necris_666Posted 1/24/2013 12:13:43 PM
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=229130

Have fun.
---
Check out my Borderlands 2 Trade List: http://tinyurl.com/8cjskjb
EVERY. SINGLE. RARE. ITEM.
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/24/2013 12:15:30 PM
go all the way down the cunning tree to death blossom. take whatever skills seem the best to you along the way. whatever most fits your style

then go down the sniper tree to get bore.

get yourself a rubi pistol (quest reward by turning in the quests 'rakaholics anonymous' to moxxxi) rubi heals you for 12% of all damage dealt while it is equipped.

equip this gun when you use death blossom for instant heals while dealing serious elemental damage.

when shooting anything, try to line up enemies behind each other. bore will activate and cause huge damage to the enemies in back
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4SorrowTanuki(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 12:17:26 PM
Necris_666 posted...

Have fun.

Clearly you're not one of the 90%.
---
#5MosebysRangersPosted 1/24/2013 12:19:53 PM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
go all the way down the cunning tree to death blossom. take whatever skills seem the best to you along the way. whatever most fits your style

get yourself a rubi pistol (quest reward by turning in the quests 'rakaholics anonymous' to moxxxi) rubi heals you for 12% of all damage dealt while it is equipped.

equip this gun when you use death blossom for instant heals while dealing serious elemental damage.

when shooting anything, try to line up enemies behind each other. bore will activate and cause huge damage to the enemies in back

This was along my build after hours of melee build which I did enjoy by the way. Cunning tree primary tree than sniper and blood as fits you. Others may post a good sniper build. Zer0 is fun but you have to play with his trees to fit your style of play.
#6SorrowTanuki(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 12:21:57 PM
MosebysRangers posted...

This was along my build after hours of melee build which I did enjoy by the way. Cunning tree primary tree than sniper and blood as fits you. Others may post a good sniper build. Zer0 is fun but you have to play with his trees to fit your style of play.

I'm not much for melee. I mostly stick to a Mordecai-style of play: Snipe them from a distance and pound them with pistol file when/if they get close. Obviously, no Bloodwing to factor in, but you get the idea. That's kind of the build I am looking for.
---
#7Necris_666Posted 1/24/2013 12:22:10 PM
SorrowTanuki posted...
Necris_666 posted...

Have fun.

Oh I'm sorry, reading comprehension too much for you? That link has everything worth knowing about Zero. But I guess you kiddies want everything on a silver platter right? smh
---
Check out my Borderlands 2 Trade List: http://tinyurl.com/8cjskjb
EVERY. SINGLE. RARE. ITEM.
#8Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/24/2013 12:25:34 PM
SorrowTanuki posted...
MosebysRangers posted...

I'm not much for melee. I mostly stick to a Mordecai-style of play: Snipe them from a distance and pound them with pistol file when/if they get close. Obviously, no Bloodwing to factor in, but you get the idea. That's kind of the build I am looking for.

you will more than likely enjoy death blossom cunning with bore then
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#9SorrowTanuki(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 12:29:46 PM
Necris_666 posted...
SorrowTanuki posted...
Necris_666 posted...

Have fun.

Oh I'm sorry, reading comprehension too much for you? That link has everything worth knowing about Zero. But I guess you kiddies want everything on a silver platter right? smh

Did you even bother to read my original request? Not only does this get me information, but it gives the gamers here a chance to show off their knowledge of character builds. It's a win/win. Unlike you, who would rather post a link to completely different site. Sorry buddy, but you aren't impressing anyone. If you don't want to help, then don't post and leave in peace. Not too terribly hard.
---
#10TsurukePosted 1/24/2013 12:53:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]