What's your favorite unique weapon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What's your favorite unique weapon?
3 years ago#1
Drops or quest rewards. If it's blue with red text it counts, so **** you Dahlminator!

Anyway my new favorite gun is the Chulainn. The slag doubles it's electric damage so it can just tears through shields. I was gonna farm for a slagga, but I don't see any point when the chulainn does the same job plus takes down shields.

It's fun using it as a siren since with helios and cloud kill you can easily hit an enemy with 4 elements at once. 5 if you chuck a grenade at them.

The only drawbacks are:

1.It also slags the user making them a glass cannon.

2.It's about as accurate as my siren holding up a leg and pissing at them.

What's your favorite unique?
---
You're the stranger, ain'tcha? Are you looking for a nice, clean place to stay?
Madam, I had a nice clean place to stay... and I left it, to come here.
3 years ago#2
thats a tough one. i really like the greed pistol, but i think i have to go with the cobra or maybe rubi. having a good rubi can make or break a zer0 build
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
3 years ago#3
I got a shock Kitten when I beat the quest you get it from, and it was pretty rad for a while.
---
Currently playing: Minecraft: FTB, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
3 years ago#4
killbot357 posted...
I got a shock Kitten when I beat the quest you get it from, and it was pretty rad for a while.

Pretty rad? Psh, the raddest.
3 years ago#5
Just got the heart breaker and its relay grand and has come in hand today when i started the tourge dlc
---
sorry if anything is misspelled and thanks in advance
506912576090 trainer name Chris pokemon Pearl -http://www.webjam.com/pokemon_masters_union/--
3 years ago#6
Cobra, Maggies, Rubies, Conference Calls my favorites than other pistols just because I like pistols the most followed by sniper rifles but Cobra wins out.

However playing brand new PT with my third Siren and SMG's gaining fast since I'm limited to less than Legendary class mods. Really beginning to enjoy SMG's now that I using Killer Cat mod (spelling).
3 years ago#7
Blockhead
"Also try Minecraft!"
Always Incendiary. Fires a unique 3x3 spread of fireball blocks that ricochet off of surfaces.
(or the Heart Breaker)

otherwise that is tied for first with the:

Cobra
"Found out about this I was like DAAAMN, I'm bringing that gun BACK!" (http://youtu.be/pT04RqXrBKY -- ironically that was the Red Text Flavor for the Cobra in the first Borderlands))
Always Explosive. Has a hidden +180% damage modifier.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
3 years ago#8
xHuckleberry posted...
killbot357 posted...

The raddest until I leveled up enough that it was outclassed, sure!
---
Currently playing: Minecraft: FTB, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
3 years ago#9
I've always been a fan of the Chulainn since getting it at lvl 50 with my Mechromancer, as you said the slag/shock is nice and then when you couple that with her electrical burn skill it's all the elements minus corrosion.

Tears through the savages in Hammerlock's DLC whether or not they have those shields up. It's always in one of my weapon slots
---
GT: Social Sin
Fanboys = The bane of any intelligent individual
3 years ago#10
killbot357 posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
killbot357 posted...

The raddest until I leveled up enough that it was outclassed, sure!

I have to agree, that does beat my Scorpio that I have held onto the longest in case I needed an AR (still have it for accuracy purposes tho)
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What's your favorite unique weapon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived