Amazing new power leveling secret found!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Amazing new power leveling secret found!
2 years ago#1
It's called "playing the game"

WOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWWWW SO EFFECTIVE
---
Currently playing: Minecraft: FTB, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
2 years ago#2
Hey Snake, can you "play the game" with me? I need to powerlevel my level 50 Zer0 to the level cap
:p
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
2 years ago#3
Could you dupe a fiber?
2 years ago#4
Could you PL 5 characters for me, then dupe me a Infinity, DP Harold, The Bee, every element CC, a Norfleet, a Sham, 19 relics, all 5 legendary class mods, a Evil Smasher, Rubi....I think that is all
2 years ago#5
H3nryW1ls0n3 posted...
Could you PL 5 characters for me, then dupe me a Infinity, DP Harold, The Bee, every element CC, a Norfleet, a Sham, 19 relics, all 5 legendary class mods, a Evil Smasher, Rubi....I think that is all

No, no you forgot the rare heads and skins, you fool!
2 years ago#6
Sure, I'll play the game with you.

GT: no
---
No Zombie is safe from Chicago Ted
2 years ago#7
xXXxMrBxXXx posted...
H3nryW1ls0n3 posted...

No, no you forgot the rare heads and skins, you fool!

I was going to demand them when he duped everything else
2 years ago#8
But I want to spend money on a game, not actually play it, then use my OP char to finish 1 playthrough and sell it. Then, I can say the game is short! C'mon man! :(
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
2 years ago#9
You sir are a genius.If only this had been discovered earlier.
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
2 years ago#10
Guys I know TC is a laughing stock around here, but I'm not gonna lie I chuckled at the OP.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am. - http://tinyurl.com/bestgfaqstopic
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Amazing new power leveling secret found!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived