Marketplace theft

#21spfurm01Posted 1/25/2013 4:00:15 PM
TC, people were trading/duping the preorder heads/skins long before the preorder stuff was up for sale on the marketplace. It was the only way to get them--and is a side-effect of them being in the game code the way they are.

Concerning the new heads/skins, I don't think they'll be dupable/droppable, at least on xbox. I've used save state editing in the past and to my knowledge there's no account of the heads/skins being in the game via Gibbed. Even if you could make a droppable unlock for the DLC heads/skins, you should still need to download the files to show them, which is probably not going to happen unless you just bought them to begin with (or had a hacked/modded BL2, which is much easier said than done on xbox).
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#22vega2505Posted 1/26/2013 5:18:51 PM
Tsuruke posted...
vega2505 posted...
hell, the CE set doesn't even have Gaige.

No but the pre-order did :p

It didn't give her a CE head and skin, though.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#23Jarl_Ulfric_SPosted 1/26/2013 5:31:18 PM
Gearbox charging 15 bucks for a few cosmetic options is marketplace theft wtf are they thinking lol.
#24TsurukePosted 1/27/2013 2:49:06 AM
vega2505 posted...
Tsuruke posted...
vega2505 posted...
hell, the CE set doesn't even have Gaige.

No but the pre-order did :p

It didn't give her a CE head and skin, though.

'nuff said.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#25potpot85Posted 1/27/2013 2:54:02 AM
gotta love how topics like this allways have the "I dont agree with the way they charge so taking it without paying isnt theft" post
---
Mu Dovahkiin Bahlok Fah Kel - We Dragonborn hunger for scrolls
#26SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/27/2013 5:30:20 AM
Probably because those heads and skins also double as good trading fodder.

Plus, they were given as free bonuses, so I don't think it matters too much.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.