How is the Maggie best used?

#1ChicagoTed_Posted 1/24/2013 2:51:50 PM
I farmed for the straight-shooter prefix, to take care of the recoil, but it still seems my pellet spreads are all over the place, especially at range.

How I shot gun? :V
---
No Zombie is safe from Chicago Ted
#2killbot357Posted 1/24/2013 2:55:11 PM
Did you try pointing it at enemies and pulling the trigger

Usually works ok for me
---
Currently playing: Minecraft: FTB, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#3ChicagoTed_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:59:03 PM
killbot357 posted...

Usually works ok for me

Nope, that didn't occur to me. ;)

What I mean is, I can fire in the exact same place (assuming no recoil), and the spread of pellets doesn't hit the same spot as the previous shot.
---
No Zombie is safe from Chicago Ted
#4VeritasAbIratoPosted 1/24/2013 3:01:04 PM
Yeah i was going to say to put it simply: get close, aim for the head. Thats the best usage ive found for it. Its not going to get that much better regardless of what you do, i dont think its made for anything more then mid range.
#5MosebysRangersPosted 1/24/2013 3:04:09 PM
ChicagoTed_ posted...
killbot357 posted...

Usually works ok for me

Nope, that didn't occur to me. ;)

What I mean is, I can fire in the exact same place (assuming no recoil), and the spread of pellets doesn't hit the same spot as the previous shot.

With the Maggie. I use phase lock than just blast away. If not phase locked aim and fire just not quite as fast to compensate for the recoil. She drifts a little but as long as you take just a milisecond off your fire rate she will stay on target. Also helps if in your BAR you keep putting some points in recoil reduction. Pays off as that percentage rate goes up. Big help for a gunslinger type IMO.
#6MrImpatient35Posted 1/24/2013 3:05:21 PM
I use that gun like a shotgun. Best used at close range.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.