Generous Pete...

#1VeritasAbIratoPosted 1/24/2013 1:55:06 PM
2 battles, Siren/Zero legendary class mods, first battle, second gunzerker legendary class mod and slag shredifier, maybe if i keep going ill get the whole legendary mod set. This is the best luck ive had with him for awhile, its refreshing.
#2regornamPosted 1/24/2013 1:56:46 PM
VeritasAbIrato posted...
2 battles, Siren/Zero legendary class mods, first battle, second gunzerker legendary class mod and slag shredifier, maybe if i keep going ill get the whole legendary mod set. This is the best luck ive had with him for awhile, its refreshing.

Nice... I need to suck it up and try taking him down. How hard is he to solo?
#3VeritasAbIrato(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:21:35 PM
regornam posted...
VeritasAbIrato posted...

Once you get his pattern down its actually not that bad, i have been using the bee / sandhawk to take down his shield and the just unloading with whatever i have thats strongest.

If you keep tossing singularity grenades it can prevent him (most of the time) from doing his area attack, but ALSO its pretty easy to predict when he will do it so you can hide to avoid it as well. Just takes time to get your own strategy that works best for your play style. Sorry if that was TMI but im just excited im finally starting to kill him. Also slag helps ALOT.

good luck!
#4TheRagingPosted 1/24/2013 2:43:27 PM
CO-OP? I have a slag equiped turret
#5RineN1Posted 1/24/2013 2:52:43 PM
Having a booster shield also helps a lot, the DoT can trigger with ease your shield tossing one!
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Borderlands 2(360) Watching: Mirai Nikki
#6VeritasAbIrato(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 11:16:55 PM
after that he gave me the commando legendary mod too, i ran out of time to play, all i needed was the mecro mod and i would have had the whole set compliments of pyro pete...well tomorrow is another day.
#7UroborosAheriPosted 1/24/2013 11:25:21 PM
VeritasAbIrato posted...
regornam posted...
VeritasAbIrato posted...

Once you get his pattern down its actually not that bad, i have been using the bee / sandhawk to take down his shield and the just unloading with whatever i have thats strongest.

If you keep tossing singularity grenades it can prevent him (most of the time) from doing his area attack, but ALSO its pretty easy to predict when he will do it so you can hide to avoid it as well. Just takes time to get your own strategy that works best for your play style. Sorry if that was TMI but im just excited im finally starting to kill him. Also slag helps ALOT.

good luck!

I've heard certain fibbers are useful against him. I'm trying to acquire a better one than what I have. What singularity grenades would you suggest using?
---
In Soviet Russia, Crab Catches You!
#8w00dy925Posted 1/25/2013 12:35:24 AM
regornam posted...
VeritasAbIrato posted...

He is ridiculously easy. Dont know what character youre using, but i use my 50 siren. All you need is a redundant fibber(i.use non elemental) and bee shield(alkaline or inflammable) and any grenade with a good radius. He is generous, and you can solo him in 2-3 minutes. Very simple.
#9deathtag360Posted 1/25/2013 12:58:40 AM
Evil Smasher exploits does the trick in seconds...Better then the bee+gun combo for sure.
---
Gt: Deathtag360
#10w00dy925Posted 1/25/2013 1:06:23 AM
deathtag360 posted...
Evil Smasher exploits does the trick in seconds...Better then the bee+gun combo for sure.

No point in using a glitch. Shows that youre bad. As if legendaries arent powerful enough. pete is easier than half the badass enemies in the game, dont need an exploit. No boss needs a cheap exploit in this game.