Who would you want your talking gun to sound like?

#31R0880Posted 1/25/2013 2:19:43 AM
Larry David from Curb Your Enthusiasm.

He would just show his absolute indifference to everything, and fail to understand or appreciate any social situation your character finds themselves in. Would also make you bald.
#32resealablePosted 1/25/2013 7:49:46 AM
brutalrhino posted...
resealable posted...
Just about anybody from metalocalypse. If I had to pick I'd go with a drunk Pickles. Dr. Rockso would be a close second.

This times a friggin million, oh my god. I would pay so much money to have a gun that talked like Nathan Explosion or Skwisgaar.

I would pick skwisgaar as my top choice as long as when you don't shoot anything for a bit, it starts playing that little pattern he is always practicing.
---
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
#33Bob_EsrockPosted 1/25/2013 8:10:44 AM
Christopher Walken, Samuel Jackson, and Morgan Freeman are all obvious choices, and I would love any or all of them to voice an awesome gun.

Jim Carey doing all sorts of gun sounds and explosions would probably make me giggle quite a bit though.
---
Lurking since 1999
Playing: Borderlands | Reading: A Feast for Crows
#34KaBoom1322Posted 1/25/2013 8:16:15 AM
Morgan freeman shield.
If it gets drained it says''I wish i could tell you things went well for the vault hunter,but Pandora is no fairytale world".
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#35narf001Posted 1/25/2013 8:19:09 AM
How about Smokey from the movie "Friday".
---
Hail
Gamertag-Danaochman
#36resealablePosted 1/25/2013 9:21:54 AM
The boondocks, season 3 episode 9. "A date with the booty warrior" ill take anybody from "the official riot committee" in that episode. However I think the back lash from all the racial slurs will be to much for gearbox to side step.
---
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
#37koutsu88Posted 1/25/2013 10:44:37 AM
a grenade launcher type gun or grenade mod with monty python and the holy grail lines
(holy hand grenade of Antioch)
---
"there is no use lecturing pigs" kazuya shibuya. (ghost hunt)[GT:koutsu 88] [save timsplitter4] [Dragonlord of TBWNN]
#38UroborosAheriPosted 1/25/2013 10:48:20 AM
koutsu88 posted...
a grenade launcher type gun or grenade mod with monty python and the holy grail lines
(holy hand grenade of Antioch)

Yeah, the grenade mod could have a delayed throw if it quotes "One...Two...Five! Three Sir. Three!"
---
In Soviet Russia, Crab Catches You!
#39drake_skullPosted 1/25/2013 10:53:08 AM
Danny Trejo. Or a shield with the voice of the cast of Family Guy(maybe a gun specifically with Quagmire's voice as it would never get old hearing Giggity every time you got a kill).
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#40killbot357Posted 1/25/2013 10:54:15 AM
drake_skull posted...
Danny Trejo. Or a shield with the voice of the cast of Family Guy(maybe a gun specifically with Quagmire's voice as it would never get old hearing Giggity every time you got a kill).

More like it would get old the first time I heard it.
---
Currently playing: The Cave, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask