Locations for some NON-raid bosses who drop decent stuff?

#11killbot357Posted 1/25/2013 9:52:29 AM
What are you doing here asking for advice instead of talking about how bad this game is? DOES NOT COMPUTE
---
Currently playing: Minecraft: FTB, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#12terrysmay04Posted 1/25/2013 9:54:23 AM
killbot357 posted...
What are you doing here asking for advice instead of talking about how bad this game is? DOES NOT COMPUTE

I've never seen him say the game is bad. He says everyone ruins it by glitching and duping legendarys. Which is true.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#13kiwimyweeweePosted 1/25/2013 9:58:53 AM
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=150790
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#14killbot357Posted 1/25/2013 9:59:09 AM
terrysmay04 posted...
killbot357 posted...

I've never seen him say the game is bad. He says everyone ruins it by glitching and duping legendarys. Which is true.

I've only seen him whining about the level cap.
---
Currently playing: The Cave, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
#15MosebysRangersPosted 1/25/2013 10:04:19 AM
malcolm913 posted...
BNK-3R always drops a lot of loot.

^
This. Just because fighting to get to BNK-3R is fun. Also my favorite runs include Hunter Hellquist hoping to get a Bee to drop. Saturn because he drops his loot all over and you may miss the stuff "hint always check highway above". Getting Donkey Kong or whatever his name to drop. Any enemies that morp into higher versions. Just a few things I farm besides Terra etc.
#16Chrono Trigger Rules(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 11:13:24 AM
MosebysRangers posted...
malcolm913 posted...

^
This. Just because fighting to get to BNK-3R is fun. Also my favorite runs include Hunter Hellquist hoping to get a Bee to drop. Saturn because he drops his loot all over and you may miss the stuff "hint always check highway above". Getting Donkey Kong or whatever his name to drop. Any enemies that morp into higher versions. Just a few things I farm besides Terra etc.

I dont think I ever encountered a hutner hellquist in all my 5 playtroughs? What or where is this miniboss (or boss?)
---
Colbert on HSBC: So they're like 007, licensed to kill our economy.
#17kiwimyweeweePosted 1/26/2013 11:15:04 AM
Chrono Trigger Rules posted...
MosebysRangers posted...
malcolm913 posted...

^

I dont think I ever encountered a hutner hellquist in all my 5 playtroughs? What or where is this miniboss (or boss?)

Quest from mordecai called this just in. He drops the bee and is in arid nexus-bonyard.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#18PanopictonguyPosted 1/26/2013 11:34:41 AM
Dukino's Mom, King Kong, Ultimate Badass Savages, Saturn....etc. ultimate badasses drop a lot of "decent" loot (A.k.a. purple and blue).
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.