Anyone willing to give a lvl 21 Siren anything useful?

#1cjgokuPosted 1/25/2013 9:59:38 AM
I'm farming and just spinning my wheels with junk loot.:-/ anything useful would be appreciated, everything i find is lvl 18, been running chests in thousand cuts, but that's been yielding only trash.

IGN: maldazzarX
#2forgotten0285Posted 1/25/2013 10:08:18 AM
I will give you some advice.

Don't worry about loot until you get to TVHM. I would just try to get an idea what kind of weapons you like, so that later you can seek them out at higher levels.

When you're stuck, just use a golden chest key or two. I assume you are aware of these and possibly have a few? I usually check IGN as they keep a pretty up-to-date list culled from Gearbox Twitter, Facebook, etc. Though they have missed a few to my knowledge.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#3cjgoku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 10:09:41 AM
I'll take that in mind, It just gets irritating when before I know it I'm undergeared, and no vendor has anything to help catch me up.

I have two keys, but kinda shy about using them up.
#4forgotten0285Posted 1/25/2013 10:15:57 AM
cjgoku posted...
I'll take that in mind, It just gets irritating when before I know it I'm undergeared, and no vendor has anything to help catch me up.

I have two keys, but kinda shy about using them up.

I was too when I first started, but then I realized there are new keys every week at least, so there is no real danger of being stuck without them. Now I just use them as I get them.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#5PC28385Posted 1/25/2013 10:16:58 AM
try lynchwood. that areas enemies and itmes scale quite a bit. should be able to get some decent leveled items there at lvl 21.
---
PSN: PSHustla
XBOX LIVE: PC28385 | Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/pc28385
#6TribalSunPosted 1/25/2013 10:25:31 AM
I didn't really hang onto anything from pt1. If you feel undergeared, I'd recommend you look through your quest log for blue rewards. They can be surprisingly useful. Check Youtube for the developer's chest in Tundra Express, that one was pretty lucrative for me. I got my 1st Legendary from the slots, not saying you will too, but there's a chance...Happy hunting!
#7MosebysRangersPosted 1/25/2013 11:11:03 AM
TC;

You are in luck. Going through a PT1 with a friend doing co-op so we slowly have been building inventories dedicated to various stages.

Send invite to RangersFirst. At work and some errands chores to do etc when get home than always play some Magic 2013 but should be free around 6:30 pm EST. Will dupe you some things that should help you out.

Do ask that you be micd and no piggybacks.
#8MosebysRangersPosted 1/25/2013 11:12:22 AM
MosebysRangers posted...
TC;

You are in luck. Going through a PT1 with a friend doing co-op so we slowly have been building inventories dedicated to various stages.

Send invite to RangersFirst. At work and some errands chores to do etc when get home than always play some Magic 2013 but should be free around 6:30 pm EST. Will dupe you some things that should help you out.

Do ask that you be micd and no piggybacks.

Also what is your gamertag so I know's you and you may want to send message you met me on GF
#9cjgoku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 11:25:40 AM
maldazzarX. thanks, ill contact you. whats piggybacking in borderlands? i have a mic.
#10MosebysRangersPosted 1/25/2013 11:55:44 AM
cjgoku posted...
maldazzarX. thanks, ill contact you. whats piggybacking in borderlands? i have a mic.

Piggybacking is other people who see this offer and want to join in or. when we get on Live than you have some of your friends wanting it done or I get invites later etc.