Zer0 Builds?

#1NightmareNigntPosted 1/25/2013 10:36:38 AM
What are some good Zer0 builds using the Legendary Hunter Class Mod?
#2RjmhartPosted 1/25/2013 10:45:52 AM
Hate to just give links, but it would obviously be a lot of typing to recreate the thread. Here are a few I came up with:

Melee build with Man shield:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638785-borderlands-2/65160843

There's a link to a video with that one. Trying to still kill enemies with Many Must Fall while having a cooldown of 2-3 seconds.

Cunning build:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638785-borderlands-2/64921992

You can throw kunai knives every 2-3 seconds with that build.
---
Psn: big_bob002
#3resealablePosted 1/25/2013 10:50:55 AM
The legendary mod is only good if you plan on investing all your points in sniping and cunning. If you consider melee look for a purple class mod.
---
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
#4captain_tylorPosted 1/25/2013 11:05:55 AM
resealable posted...
The legendary mod is only good if you plan on investing all your points in sniping and cunning. If you consider melee look for a purple class mod.

Really? THree of mod skill have "melee" right in description and two others are usefule for melee too. Even Fast Hands are useful to switch to slag weapon and back to law/rapier
#5resealablePosted 1/25/2013 11:17:24 AM
captain_tylor posted...
resealable posted...

Really? THree of mod skill have "melee" right in description and two others are usefule for melee too. Even Fast Hands are useful to switch to slag weapon and back to law/rapier

Yeah I have a purple class mod with +6 killing blow and 2 other things +4 in something and +5 in backstab I believe. On top of giving me +1100% melee damage from killing blow, the class mod also gives me another 43% melee damage boost. I haven't seen a legendary that gives a melee boost.
---
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
#6kiwimyweeweePosted 1/25/2013 11:31:58 AM
I'm pretty sure the best purple mods give 5/4/4. Only the blue ones can give 6.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#7resealablePosted 1/25/2013 11:50:00 AM
kiwimyweewee posted...
I'm pretty sure the best purple mods give 5/4/4. Only the blue ones can give 6.

Mods are like weapons. They can be built with various parts. You probably have only run into one that has a +6 but the rest of the mod was built with average parts thus bringing down its rarity.
---
#8TsurukePosted 1/25/2013 12:16:22 PM
NightmareNignt posted...
What are some good Zer0 builds using the Legendary Hunter Class Mod?

Level 50 Zer0 - Cunning One Shot Solo build (towards the end of that first post is what I am specifically pointing to for the Legendary Hunter class mod)
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=233662
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#9captain_tylorPosted 1/25/2013 1:31:07 PM
resealable posted...

Yeah I have a purple class mod with +6 killing blow and 2 other things +4 in something and +5 in backstab I believe. On top of giving me +1100% melee damage from killing blow, the class mod also gives me another 43% melee damage boost. I haven't seen a legendary that gives a melee boost.

Hmm, you are right, I usually look at skill bonuses from mods, overlooking other bonuses. Hunter mod gives much better cooldown reduction than other Zer0 mods, making it good for Kunai build, while for Melee Zero Ninja mod is probably better.
#10xHuckleberryPosted 1/25/2013 1:57:05 PM
resealable posted...

Legendary mod works fine for melee builds actually.