anyone LF anything?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. anyone LF anything?
3 years ago#1
i have every legendary item, save the teeth of terra, many seraph and unique items. if there is anything you want msg me on live n i will dupe it for u if i have it. all i ask in return is that if anyone has the teeth of terra or a purple resist relic with non-ele resist on it they would dupe those in return for me. im on now and will be for the next few hours.
"One of my hardest parts of my job is to console family members who have lost their lives" - George Bush
Gamertag: jordoneus121
3 years ago#2
i got a critical teeth of terra give me like 10 mins i"ll be on
3 years ago#3
I have a non-elemental resist relic I can hook you up with.
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
3 years ago#4
Any elemental Flying Sand Hawk, preferably Electric. Will settle for any Flying Sand Hawk.
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
3 years ago#5
You wouldn't happen to have a Maliwan relic would ya?
3 years ago#6
I need a purple 30% Corrosive Damage relic, purple max stat class mods for all characters, and Norfleet variants (4 magazine size, low as possible reload speed). Could do with a Longbow Slag O-Negative as well I guess!

:D
3 years ago#7
jordoneus121 posted...
i have every legendary item, save the teeth of terra, many seraph and unique items. if there is anything you want msg me on live n i will dupe it for u if i have it. all i ask in return is that if anyone has the teeth of terra or a purple resist relic with non-ele resist on it they would dupe those in return for me. im on now and will be for the next few hours.

I'd love a chopper and/or twister if you have one...have Fire Fire Teeth of Terra. GT is "Ogami Itto".
3 years ago#8
if u want anything just send me a msg over live with what ur LF and ill help u out if ive got it. ive already gotten the teeth so i no longer need that but im always looking for better resist relics.
"One of my hardest parts of my job is to console family members who have lost their lives" - George Bush
Gamertag: jordoneus121
3 years ago#9
jordoneus121 posted...
if u want anything just send me a msg over live with what ur LF and ill help u out if ive got it. ive already gotten the teeth so i no longer need that but im always looking for better resist relics.

I have a purple resistance relic to dupe ya if youve got a Flying Sand Hawk, preferably shock.
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
3 years ago#10
a commando and assassin legendary class mod would be awesome
GT Jacobson1275
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. anyone LF anything?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived