Help with Evil Smasher

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Help with Evil Smasher
3 years ago#1
Does anyone have one they could dupe me? I musta sold mine :( I got other legendaries I could trade for it. Thanks everyone.
3 years ago#2
mbryan020 posted...
Does anyone have one they could dupe me? I musta sold mine :( I got other legendaries I could trade for it. Thanks everyone.

Sure, invite me to game (Ogami Itto). All I ask is for a chopper if you have one.
3 years ago#3
mbryan020 posted...

Sure, invite me to game (Ogami Itto). All I ask is for a chopper if you have one.

Could i invite you to my game too when you two are done?

I don't have a chopper though....
---
Life is a RPG.
3 years ago#4
Sure...am online now, send me the invite. I figure karma will bring the chopper to me if I give away enough goodies.
3 years ago#5
Sure...am online now, send me the invite. I figure karma will bring the chopper to me if I give away enough goodies.

yay ty! Do you need a Norfleet, slagga, CC, or anything else you can think of? i may have it.

EDIT: I sent you an invite!
---
Life is a RPG.
3 years ago#6
Sounds like you're set.

If anyone else needs one just invite me to game, online for a whiles. Still looking for chopper/twister as well.
3 years ago#7
Sounds like you're set.

If anyone else needs one just invite me to game, online for a whiles. Still looking for chopper/twister as well.

Thank you again!!

Sorry i couldn't offer you anything useful. =(

I'm sure you will find one though!
---
Life is a RPG.
3 years ago#8
An extremely generous player just dropped 4 variants for me, so yeah, call off the karma police.
3 years ago#9
An extremely generous player just dropped 4 variants for me, so yeah, call off the karma police.

Nice!!! See!! :D
---
Life is a RPG.
3 years ago#10
Hey just sent you invite, thanks again. I don't know if I have that in particular, but I will make it worth your while
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Help with Evil Smasher

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived