Help with Evil Smasher

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Help with Evil Smasher

User Info: mbryan020

mbryan020
3 years ago#1
Does anyone have one they could dupe me? I musta sold mine :( I got other legendaries I could trade for it. Thanks everyone.

User Info: regornam

regornam
3 years ago#2
mbryan020 posted...
Does anyone have one they could dupe me? I musta sold mine :( I got other legendaries I could trade for it. Thanks everyone.

Sure, invite me to game (Ogami Itto). All I ask is for a chopper if you have one.

User Info: Dragondude717

Dragondude717
3 years ago#3
mbryan020 posted...

Sure, invite me to game (Ogami Itto). All I ask is for a chopper if you have one.

Could i invite you to my game too when you two are done?

I don't have a chopper though....
Life is a RPG.

regornam
3 years ago#4
Sure...am online now, send me the invite. I figure karma will bring the chopper to me if I give away enough goodies.

Dragondude717
3 years ago#5
Sure...am online now, send me the invite. I figure karma will bring the chopper to me if I give away enough goodies.

yay ty! Do you need a Norfleet, slagga, CC, or anything else you can think of? i may have it.

EDIT: I sent you an invite!
Life is a RPG.

regornam
3 years ago#6
Sounds like you're set.

If anyone else needs one just invite me to game, online for a whiles. Still looking for chopper/twister as well.

Dragondude717
3 years ago#7
Sounds like you're set.

If anyone else needs one just invite me to game, online for a whiles. Still looking for chopper/twister as well.

Thank you again!!

Sorry i couldn't offer you anything useful. =(

I'm sure you will find one though!
Life is a RPG.

regornam
3 years ago#8
An extremely generous player just dropped 4 variants for me, so yeah, call off the karma police.

Dragondude717
3 years ago#9
An extremely generous player just dropped 4 variants for me, so yeah, call off the karma police.

Nice!!! See!! :D
Life is a RPG.

User Info: mbryan020

mbryan020
3 years ago#10
Hey just sent you invite, thanks again. I don't know if I have that in particular, but I will make it worth your while
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Help with Evil Smasher

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived