Does anyone consistently see Pimon in the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve?

#11SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/27/2013 4:27:14 AM
It's a shame... I'd like to try for the transformer, but when the drop source isn't guaranteed to show up, I'm not sure if it would be worth it. Same problem with the Badaboom, and anything dropped by Vermivorous.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#12PanopictonguyPosted 1/27/2013 4:44:25 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
It's a shame... I'd like to try for the transformer, but when the drop source isn't guaranteed to show up, I'm not sure if it would be worth it. Same problem with the Badaboom, and anything dropped by Vermivorous.

Except pimon and tuumba spawn frequently. And if they don't you can pop right back into their zone right near them by entering the Annex then exiting before quitting. That will be your new spawn point. I have a few transformers it's very easy farm. And tuumba drops deliverance shotguns like Theyre going out of style.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#13R0880Posted 1/27/2013 5:06:17 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...

Except pimon and tuumba spawn frequently. And if they don't you can pop right back into their zone right near them by entering the Annex then exiting before quitting. That will be your new spawn point. I have a few transformers it's very easy farm. And tuumba drops deliverance shotguns like Theyre going out of style.

It's the big open field area right before the entrance to Natural Selection Annex (and where you free the Skags in the Animal Rights quest) yeah?

Lol. I've never seen, or at least never noticed, either of them across all my playthroughs :( Would be easier if I had the Annex I suppose.
#14PanopictonguyPosted 1/27/2013 5:08:55 AM
Tuumba spawns under that arch on the right side coming out of the annex. Pimon spawns on the left he is usually cloaked and rarely attacks.
---
#15R0880Posted 1/27/2013 5:11:39 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
Tuumba spawns under that arch on the right side coming out of the annex. Pimon spawns on the left he is usually cloaked and rarely attacks.

Thanks!
#16killbot357Posted 1/27/2013 6:21:36 AM
I've only seen both of them once. Never seen either of them again. I've been through that area maybe 4 times.
---
Currently playing: The Cave, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
#17PanopictonguyPosted 1/27/2013 6:34:56 AM
killbot357 posted...
I've only seen both of them once. Never seen either of them again. I've been through that area maybe 4 times.

I guess I'm lucky then. Maybe that's why Omnd won't spawn for me.
---