Next Siren power

#1KaBoom1322Posted 1/25/2013 5:34:50 PM
Does anyone have any ideas for other siren powers?My idea is "PhaseTime"Slow down bullets and battle for 10 secs.
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#2ShichikaPosted 1/25/2013 5:47:04 PM
I thought having a ability that when you activate it, it first records about 15 seconds of everything you do then the ability kicks in and what it does is creates a clone of you which does everything you did in them 15 seconds. It doesn't seem like much at first glance but since it would be shooting the same guns you have equipped i think it would find its uses.
---
GT: zeroreaperX5
#3LeTHaL_PiRaTePosted 1/25/2013 5:49:02 PM
I was thinking something similar to yours actually. Some form of a spherical blast in which anything that gets caught in the blast is stopped or slowed in time.

Additional abilities include launching them up in the air, status effects, temporary invincibility. Something of that sort would be interesting.
---
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
#4olan231Posted 1/25/2013 5:52:25 PM
LeTHaL_PiRaTe posted...
I was thinking something similar to yours actually. Some form of a spherical blast in which anything that gets caught in the blast is stopped or slowed in time.

Additional abilities include launching them up in the air, status effects, temporary invincibility. Something of that sort would be interesting.

This would make more sense. Kind of like the Slag Orb, just an extended power for it..
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3
#5ShichikaPosted 1/25/2013 6:14:43 PM
What about creating a decently sized stationary aoe area that is bubble like where you stand that bounces any stray bullets/rockets/anything inside of it till it hits a enemy or the ground xD that sounds like it would be fun lol
---
#6capnovanPosted 1/25/2013 6:25:39 PM
Shichika posted...
I thought having a ability that when you activate it, it first records about 15 seconds of everything you do then the ability kicks in and what it does is creates a clone of you which does everything you did in them 15 seconds. It doesn't seem like much at first glance but since it would be shooting the same guns you have equipped i think it would find its uses.

I like the sound of that. A PhaseClone. It does everything you do for a period of time. Except the damage it inflicts would be reduced and could heve elemental properties. Your PhaseClone could also PhaseClone itself, making 3 Sirens. Of course that would be the bottom skill.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#7Flow_149Posted 1/25/2013 6:30:08 PM
Was thinking of having an ability similar to a fire elemental. When activated the siren's arms become covered in fire, gaining increased speed, damage resist, and bonus fire damage, replacing her melee with a quick firebolt or a sustained flamethrower.
#8resealablePosted 1/25/2013 6:40:13 PM
It would need to fit the standard mold. Lilith moves her body through another dimension. Maya locks enemies in another dimension and angel manipulated things through dimensions like to the place she takes you when she speaks with you in person or the way she brings ammo to you.
---
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
#9ShichikaPosted 1/25/2013 6:44:59 PM
I was thinking more of as a final ability on one of the trees could be expanding the record time before the ability itself comes into effect and on another tree for a final skill is allowing you to use the ability twice, one right after another instead of the phaseclone itself making a copy of itsef, the one that would expand the record time and the ability that allows you to use the phaseclone ability twice without delay (having two phaseclones at once) would decrease the time the ability can stay active to maybe 5 seconds for both clones.
---
#10KANB1EPosted 1/25/2013 6:56:29 PM
How would slowing time, or repeating time with the clone, work in MP?