O-O-O Finally!

#1IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 1/25/2013 7:46:37 PM
After three days and about 100 runs in the grove, OOO finally made the scene. I thought he'd never show. But bam! There he is. I beat him up with a Thrusting Harold. Then he drops a level 50 doc's twister. YES! Totally worth the time. I love this game! My wife's at work and my daughter is sleeping, and I don't think my neighbors wanna hear my joyous cheers at this late hour. So I'm sharing the news with my friends here. Good luck in your hunts guys!
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#2Laylow12Posted 1/25/2013 7:51:01 PM
Grats buddy, nice to hear the twister dropped too.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#3TheismosPosted 1/25/2013 7:54:17 PM
I'm trying to spawn him now. So far I've been lucky and had two spawns, but no twister drops. :(
#4capnovanPosted 1/25/2013 8:09:29 PM
solo spawn? so it's possible?
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#5IAmDJNinjaStar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:11:16 PM
Yup solo. No 4 player trick either. Straight up solo.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#6H3nryW1ls0n3Posted 1/25/2013 8:12:57 PM
capnovan posted...
solo spawn? so it's possible?

Yup I got him to spawn 5 times yesterday without the 4 player trick too.
#7wareuphPosted 1/25/2013 8:30:40 PM
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
After three days and about 100 runs in the grove, OOO finally made the scene. I thought he'd never show. But bam! There he is. I beat him up with a Thrusting Harold. Then he drops a level 50 doc's twister. YES! Totally worth the time. I love this game! My wife's at work and my daughter is sleeping, and I don't think my neighbors wanna hear my joyous cheers at this late hour. So I'm sharing the news with my friends here. Good luck in your hunts guys!

Good for you man! It's refreshing to see someone actually happy they found something they were looking for and not to just brag or ask for dupes / trades.

Happy hunting my friend.
---
Meshuggah, Decapitated, Suicide Silence, Arch Enemy, Caliban, God Forbid.