So instead of patching things...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So instead of patching things...
2 years ago#1
Since we all join into a hosts game why not give us the ability to ban items from each time we set up to host a game.

Give us the option seeing as there are many people from both sides of the argument.

Any thoughts?
---
GT: Ace Lion5
2 years ago#2
So completely remove the item instead of making it a balanced useable piece of gear for everyone? Makes sense.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
2 years ago#3
Panopictonguy posted...
So completely remove the item instead of making it a balanced useable piece of gear for everyone? Makes sense.

Lol.

I'm not sure the idea would work TC. I think people are better off just kicking others from the game if they use something/play in a way they don't like.
2 years ago#4
Can't say it would work too well. It's never really a good idea to give a host too much power. They're almost certain to abuse it.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
2 years ago#5
Personally, I don't mind too much if they just kept nerfing all the exploits. But, as long as they keep dishing out crappy raid bosses, I'll be against it.
---
2 years ago#6
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Personally, I don't mind too much if they just kept nerfing all the exploits. But, as long as they keep dishing out crappy raid bosses, I'll be against it.

None of the exploits are required to beat any of the raid bosses Solo or in a team. There's also the fact that raid bosses are completely optional and they do not effect the players experience of any of the other content.
---
2 years ago#7
People can always play normal mode if things are too difficult for them.
2 years ago#8
Panopictonguy posted...

None of the exploits are required to beat any of the raid bosses Solo or in a team. There's also the fact that raid bosses are completely optional and they do not effect the players experience of any of the other content.

Just so that I have a clear understanding, are all the raid bosses in normal mode level 50, or are they ~30?
---
2 years ago#9
Panopictonguy posted...

Just so that I have a clear understanding, are all the raid bosses in normal mode level 50, or are they ~30?

I haven't tried the two new raid bosses but Scarlet & Torgue Raid bosses are level 32 on normal.
---
2 years ago#10
Panopictonguy posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

I haven't tried the two new raid bosses but Scarlet & Torgue Raid bosses are level 32 on normal.

That's a good start. I remember hearing about that in a previous patch.
If all the raid bosses did that, I'd say that beating them in in TVHM is optional, in that you can beat them in normal and still progress.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So instead of patching things...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived