I've never seen a Terramorphous skin drop. ever.

#1ChicagoTed_Posted 1/26/2013 5:43:13 AM
Does he not drop the skins? I've read about a glitch where the host can't see them. Of all the soloing I've done, I've never seen a skin drop from him.

I just want the pink skin for Gaige. On Steam so no trades, either. What gives?
---
No Zombie is safe from Chicago Ted
#2z0mbin3_81Posted 1/26/2013 6:02:20 AM
He drops heads not skins. >_>
---
"Pandas are like frosting, they scare the chipmunks away" - Benjamin Franklin
#3_henry14_Posted 1/26/2013 6:04:20 AM
ive killed him so many times and the only thing hes ever dropped is the hide of terramorphous.
---
GAMERTAG:v ACE RIMMER v
#4ChicagoTed_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 6:16:12 AM
Wiki says Pop and Rock skin comes from Terra. http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Gaige/Skins

Any validity to this? I've killed him at least 100 times, and I've never seen it, or any others.
---
No Zombie is safe from Chicago Ted
#5xXXxMrBxXXxPosted 1/26/2013 6:56:30 AM
ChicagoTed_ posted...
Wiki says Pop and Rock skin comes from Terra. http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Gaige/Skins

Any validity to this? I've killed him at least 100 times, and I've never seen it, or any others.

Yes he drops skins...Got the siren one to drop once.
#6xHuckleberryPosted 1/26/2013 7:52:35 AM
It took awhile for him to start dropping skins for me as well. The light pink skins.

But once they started, they didnt stop. Problem with the skins is that they are green in color, so you most likely skip over them before you notice them.
#7Mysticman89Posted 1/26/2013 10:04:01 AM
I got an assassin skin from him after about 2-3 full (as in 10 hour+) days of non-stop terra farming solo. They're quite rare, and worst of all they're green so easy to miss them.

I've heard the inability to see the skins glitch seems to be more common with a group, so it might actually be better to farm for skins truly solo, rather than solo with a split screen sitting in.
#8magicaltopPosted 1/26/2013 10:43:58 AM
Yeah Terra drops skins. I got a Siren one from him, but as others said they're green. I think I got lucky though, as I have not seen a skin from him after that.
---
ITT, we compare our hard drives like it's our ****-size.-Aight_Then