ran into a problem and need help.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. ran into a problem and need help.
3 years ago#1
So I decided I wanted every legendary weapon available. Just guns for now ill worry about nades, shields and class mods later. So naturally I'm short a few. If someone could come in and drop the 82,470 possible legendary weapons for me that would be super cool. I made a mule to carry a few in case that crosses your mind. Thnx!
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
3 years ago#2
LOL - thank you sir for the laugh on my morning shift XD
Meshuggah - Destroy Erase Improve.
GT: Metal Lloyd
3 years ago#3
Sure, invite and be in Sanctuary.

Will require 1,649 invites though for everything.

PM me for GT.
3 years ago#4
R0880 posted...
Sure, invite and be in Sanctuary.

Will require 1,649 invites though for everything.

PM me for GT.

Yes! I knew I could count on you guys!
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
3 years ago#5
So I was thinking if this community through the power of magic and wishful thinking managed to unite to gather all legendary guns (82,470 is not a made up number) how long do you think it would take? Either duping or legit farming.
3 years ago#6
Im sure by the time you collect them all, a level cap will happen and you will need to collect them all over again.

On a serious note, i doubt level matters to you. But either way, it would take quite awhile to get every variant.
3 years ago#7
I doubt that. The cap is right around the corner and people take weeks to months trying to get an infinity. There are over 1700 different infinity pistols to be had.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. ran into a problem and need help.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived