ran into a problem and need help.

#1resealablePosted 1/26/2013 7:58:15 AM
So I decided I wanted every legendary weapon available. Just guns for now ill worry about nades, shields and class mods later. So naturally I'm short a few. If someone could come in and drop the 82,470 possible legendary weapons for me that would be super cool. I made a mule to carry a few in case that crosses your mind. Thnx!
---
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
#2wareuphPosted 1/26/2013 8:02:54 AM
LOL - thank you sir for the laugh on my morning shift XD
---
Meshuggah - Destroy Erase Improve.
GT: Metal Lloyd
#3R0880Posted 1/26/2013 8:15:51 AM(edited)
Sure, invite and be in Sanctuary.

Will require 1,649 invites though for everything.

PM me for GT.
#4resealable(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 8:30:25 AM
R0880 posted...
Sure, invite and be in Sanctuary.

Will require 1,649 invites though for everything.

PM me for GT.

Yes! I knew I could count on you guys!
---
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
#5resealable(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 1:27:56 PM
So I was thinking if this community through the power of magic and wishful thinking managed to unite to gather all legendary guns (82,470 is not a made up number) how long do you think it would take? Either duping or legit farming.
---
#6xHuckleberryPosted 1/26/2013 1:34:53 PM(edited)
Im sure by the time you collect them all, a level cap will happen and you will need to collect them all over again.

On a serious note, i doubt level matters to you. But either way, it would take quite awhile to get every variant.
#7resealable(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 2:04:19 PM
I doubt that. The cap is right around the corner and people take weeks to months trying to get an infinity. There are over 1700 different infinity pistols to be had.
---