Your Most Funny/Frustrating BL2 Situations?

#1R0880Posted 1/26/2013 7:01:40 AM
1. When people exclusively use The Bee shield and then constantly complain when they get downed in 1 or 2 (lol) shots on TVHM.

2. Being kicked from online games because I'd prefer not to use certain equipment.

3. Firing a slow-moving projectile and getting put into FFYL, just after the projectile hits and kills the only nearby enemy >_>

4. Loot from the Warrior landing PERFECTLY atop the Eridian statutes in the Vault.... grrr.

Yours? :D
#2wareuphPosted 1/26/2013 7:05:08 AM
Getting knocked over 9,000 feet in the air by a Spiderant and sailing cleanly over a nearby cliff.
---
Meshuggah - Destroy Erase Improve.
GT: Metal Lloyd
#3resealablePosted 1/26/2013 7:09:09 AM
I joined a game and the host runs up to me and offers me a trade. He offers me an infinty and a norfleet. I offer back 4 better weapons 2 of which are a stronger infinty and norfleet. He accepts, I get kicked, I laugh.
---
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
#4hebes2703Posted 1/26/2013 7:19:56 AM
A friend asked for my help to get through heros pass and kill the warrior on pt1.
I was a lv 50mech with good gear so breezed through. Got to the section where you need to jump the gap and I failed at it 3 times running.
Just ended up running off the ledge.
The randoms in my friends game left lol.
---
GT : Hebeegeebies
#5hebes2703Posted 1/26/2013 7:21:49 AM
Also was trying to get a legendary out from under the warrior.
Couldn't reach it from above so crawled under and got stuck. Had to save and quit and lost whatever legendary it was.
---
GT : Hebeegeebies
#6R0880(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 7:27:49 AM
hebes2703 posted...
Couldn't reach it from above so crawled under and got stuck. Had to save and quit and lost whatever legendary it was.

Haha, I've had that happen to me as well :( Luckily I had a launcher handy so I could respawn and not lose the rest of the loot.
#7wareuphPosted 1/26/2013 7:51:00 AM
hebes2703 posted...

Ugh I had that happen too -_- I wish Gearbox would focus more on glitches like this first and load screen freezes before anything else.
---
Meshuggah - Destroy Erase Improve.
GT: Metal Lloyd
#8xHuckleberryPosted 1/26/2013 7:55:44 AM
Nearly 1HKO'ing terramorphous.

Using melee.

I found that hilarious.
#9E8SiliconPosted 1/26/2013 8:17:35 AM
Getting a kill with the Deliverance with literally no time in FFYL.
---
Ready is my middle name(not really) / GT is E8Silicon
#10DieRomantiicPosted 1/26/2013 8:28:34 AM
Ive heard if things get stuck under the warrior you can leave area and walk back through heros pass so his body dissapears but loot remains, so ive heard tho

Anyways killing the last enemy around and getting downed at the sametime, so frustrating.
---
Before the Nightmare