Favourite boss?(Major spoilers)

#1KaBoom1322Posted 1/26/2013 7:55:58 AM
Hi

What boss battles did people like?I personally liked Saturn.For some reason fighting him is always fun.
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#2aekrillinPosted 1/26/2013 7:58:52 AM
I'd have to say Pete. I think it's clever that you have to turn on the water to douse the fire and have a caustic shield to protect against the acid. I like that you can beat him without some OP weapon or a glitch solo if you're just smart about it.
#3KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 7:59:55 AM
aekrillin posted...
I'd have to say Pete. I think it's clever that you have to turn on the water to douse the fire and have a caustic shield to protect against the acid. I like that you can beat him without some OP weapon or a glitch solo if you're just smart about it.

I'm buying the dlc in the next few days so i can't wait to fight him.
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#4xHuckleberryPosted 1/26/2013 8:02:22 AM
Terramorphous is pretty fun. If you got a few friends who know the pattern of attacks, and dont use legendary gear. This fight can last awhile as well as be chaotic as hell at times.

Sniper at the rock, zerk and commando up front, turrent for aggro and slag. You know, using the classes how theyre supposed to be used. Crazy fun.
#5R0880Posted 1/26/2013 8:09:16 AM
I really like the Sheriff fight and Terra. Terra is so cute ^.^
#6KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 8:11:49 AM
R0880 posted...
I really like the Sheriff fight

I do like the fight.Especially the setting of the fight.
---