Slaughterhouse Mode

#1rare_candyPosted 1/26/2013 11:18:39 AM
Ok so the group of ppl I play with seem to like slaughterhouse environments, and it made me wonder why this isnt a seperate mode.

You could enter your campaign characters into it with friends and go hundreds of rounds in a Survival Challenge of sorts for XP or maybe just money and loot.
Have it a seperate option on game menu or maybe even in game...whatever.

Im almost sure someones thought of this already!
---
Let's form VOLTRON! Activate interlock! Dynotherms connected! Infracells up! Mega thrusters are go!
Now Playing: Lunar 2 EB, Growlanser 4, DQ 9
#2rare_candy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:00:19 AM
...or maybe not. My bad! >_<
---
Let's form VOLTRON! Activate interlock! Dynotherms connected! Infracells up! Mega thrusters are go!
#3Shiroh08thPosted 1/27/2013 1:04:15 PM
I honestly wouldn't mind being able to repeat the various arena challenges. I could have swore they said that they could be repeatable, but unfortunately that idea either got scrapped or I'm just remembering incorrectly.
---
-Signature pending-
#4StormWolf12Posted 1/27/2013 2:07:13 PM
I would love this, TC.
#5Stormkid5Posted 1/27/2013 2:50:57 PM
in essence, a survival mode. I could swing for that
---
//NVBM//
Everything above is opinion unless otherwise stated as fact
#6rare_candy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 10:13:49 AM
I dont suppose Gearbox would listen to our pleas for a Slaughterhouse Mode would they? Lol
---
#7BigSai29Posted 1/28/2013 10:23:35 AM
Well there was a vocal contingent that hated Moxxi's Underdome from BL1 so I don't know if we will see another 1. I personally thought it was ok. The 20 rounders took way too long. They should have cut out the formalities of the earlier rounds and get right to it with the challenging stuff.