Will I have to redownload the compatability pack each time a new DLC comes out?

#1EddMarioPosted 1/26/2013 2:35:06 PM(edited)
Because ever since the Sir Hammerlock DLC came out, I keep getting the message to download the compatability pack when I start up the game, and yet I have it on the flash drive I have my gamertag/profile on.

Also, I can't access any of the DLC at all unless I redownload it, save for the Gearbox weapons and the artifact gotten from the Mechromancer Pack

Note: The message stopped appearing and the DLC started working again once I redownloaded it.
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#2Mysticman89Posted 1/26/2013 2:35:16 PM
The compatibility pack gets updated each time a new dlc comes out in order to make it actually work with the new dlc, so you'd need to download the new version each time a new dlc comes out.
#3diablogamerPosted 1/26/2013 2:36:04 PM
Yep every time new dlc is released you have to download it again.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein
#4EddMario(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 3:42:43 PM
Well that just pisses me off...
Probably would have been better to just have it be a patch
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#5Seiichi OmoriPosted 1/26/2013 3:51:03 PM
im sure those 10 minutes downloading the pack could be used for something more productive
---
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/4556/epicellipses.jpg
#6diablogamerPosted 1/26/2013 4:45:46 PM
Microsoft and Sony charge thousands to patch games so maybe this is gearboxs way of getting around that. I agree a patch wouldve made more sense.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein