To those who complain about duping

#1SweetBoiPosted 1/26/2013 9:42:45 PM
Getting oranges in this game is all about luck if you try to do so by farming. I'm not going to lie. Ive gotten all my oranges from joining give away lobbies or by trading with othersn because I'm one of those gamers that has never had an orange dropped when farming. Ive killed Saturn, Scorch, Terra, Warrior, Knuckle Dragger,Mobley, Gettle and BNK-3R many times with 0 oranges to show for it.
---
GT: K1llerInst1nctz
#2OddplumePosted 1/26/2013 9:43:35 PM
Oranges are overrated anyway. Some of the worst items in this game are orange.
---
Load the Spaceship with the rocket fuel, LOAD IT WITH THE WORDS!
#3SweetBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:46:23 PM
If Gearbox had made legendary gear just a littlle easier to get than there would be way less duping going on. I may get flamed for this, but I don't care. I have also given away oranges I picked up in loot give aways without duping them and asked for nothing in return just because I belive in paying it forward.
---
#4PanopictonguyPosted 1/26/2013 9:54:37 PM
If oranges were easier to get rarity would mean nothing. What's the point of a rare item that isn't rare?

I think a lot of you completely missed the point of a loot game.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#5kiwimyweeweePosted 1/26/2013 10:08:26 PM(edited)
SweetBoi posted...
If Gearbox had made legendary gear just a littlle easier to get than there would be way less duping going on. I may get flamed for this, but I don't care. I have also given away oranges I picked up in loot give aways without duping them and asked for nothing in return just because I belive in paying it forward.

Same amount of duping went on in the first as the this game. That's going by the gamefaqs boards.

You are either complaining to complain or making excuses for duping. Possibly both.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#6SweetBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 10:12:02 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
If oranges were easier to get rarity would mean nothing. What's the point of a rare item that isn't rare?

I think a lot of you completely missed the point of a loot game.

I agree with you. I just think the chances of getting a legendary in this game are to low, thats all.
---
#7w00dy925Posted 1/26/2013 10:13:46 PM
SweetBoi posted...
Getting oranges in this game is all about luck if you try to do so by farming. I'm not going to lie. Ive gotten all my oranges from joining give away lobbies or by trading with othersn because I'm one of those gamers that has never had an orange dropped when farming. Ive killed Saturn, Scorch, Terra, Warrior, Knuckle Dragger,Mobley, Gettle and BNK-3R many times with 0 oranges to show for it.

Youre farming the wrong enemies bud.

Farm pete solo, and i will guarantee you, you will get an orange to drop in the first 12 kills. Just a little brotip ;)

DO NOT waste your time with those other enemies. Pete is the inly raid boss worth farming.
#8SweetBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 10:16:52 PM
w00dy925 posted...
SweetBoi posted...

Youre farming the wrong enemies bud.

Farm pete solo, and i will guarantee you, you will get an orange to drop in the first 12 kills. Just a little brotip ;)

DO NOT waste your time with those other enemies. Pete is the inly raid boss worth farming.

But does he respawn after the quest you get to kill him? I went back one time and he wasn't there.
---
#9SweetBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 10:19:24 PM
I didn't look for legendarys in BL1. I honestly didn't know they existed lol I'm not giving up on it in this game though. But at least I have tried in this one. I know there are people who certainly have not. What weapons can/does Pete drop?
---
#10capnovanPosted 1/26/2013 10:21:17 PM
SweetBoi posted...
I didn't look for legendarys in BL1. I honestly didn't know they existed lol I'm not giving up on it in this game though. But at least I have tried in this one. I know there are people who certainly have not. What weapons can/does Pete drop?

he can drop any Legendary
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!