Pete is the best

#11w00dy925Posted 1/27/2013 12:23:25 AM
Kylebe515 posted...
w00dy925 posted...
Kylebe515 posted...
w00dy925 posted...
I rather play legitimately and down him in 2 minutes, then use a glitch. 2 minutes is plenty fast enough.

Happy hunting bro:D

lol. Legitimately. How do YOU know that the smasher wasn't designed to be used like that?

"and yeah i used the SMASHER GLITCH, so what"

LOL.

Maybe it's not a glitch, but that is the phrase everyone understands. You go ahead and kill him legitimately. Take your time. Savor the battle. Earn that extra XP or whatever. I'm just there for the loot.

Havent needed xp in 2 months bud. Keep cheating bro;) if you cant wait 2 minutes, then maybe youre playing the game for all the wrong reasons.
#12captain_tylorPosted 1/27/2013 12:26:50 AM
w00dy925 posted...
I rather play legitimately and down him in 2 minutes, then use a glitch. 2 minutes is plenty fast enough.

Is it legitimate to kill him more than once a day?
#13w00dy925Posted 1/27/2013 12:34:00 AM
captain_tylor posted...
w00dy925 posted...

Is it legitimate to kill him more than once a day?

Its a raid boss. To spawn him, you add eridium. To use the smasher GLITCH, you have to cancel reload multiple times or whatever. Its a glitch, its cheating. To each their own, like ive been saying, happy hunting :D
#14Kylebe515(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 12:53:37 AM
Please tell me the right reasons for playing this game, so I can play it correctly going forward. I also use a microwave to cook food and a car to get to work, is that cheating too? I've killed pete your legitimate way and my legitimate way and he still ends up dead.
#15donniedarko85Posted 1/27/2013 1:06:35 AM
Who cares about how he is killed people play the game the way they want if you want to take 2mins or longer to kill him in my case a legitimate kill is under 1min with gunzerker......

And under 5secs when I evil smash him either way no one should dictate or say anything about how one plays a non PvP game....

As far as pete drops I killed him around 22x just now no legendaries he sucks tonight
---
GT - Johnnytrulove85