What do you think about E-Tech Weapons?

#11xHuckleberryPosted 1/27/2013 7:32:53 AM
Splatguns with specific immunity shields and zero's velocity skill make for a good time.

If you dont like etechs, its because you havent used them right.
#12innersmokePosted 1/27/2013 7:40:37 AM
Those splatguns are the best weapon for maya to heal someone with if your doing a support role. With a splash radius and a high initial damage to heal a percentage of, you can usually heal someone in one shot
---
GT- Innersmoke
#13EddMarioPosted 1/27/2013 8:13:33 AM
Plasma Blasters are good, but only if you find them by a specific manufacturer. Like Tidiore or Maliwan.
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#14alienfreaks04Posted 1/27/2013 9:06:56 AM
When do you get E Tech weapons?
---
My signature is better than yours.
#15Irradiated_Lake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 10:07:52 AM
This isn't a topic about finding them, just about them. Also I've tried to farm the treasure room once, didn't really work, although I probably was doing it wrong.
E-Tech weapons are eridium based weapons that have high damage, both raw and element, they have splash damage on all weapon types(usually), and consume two rounds per shot, even rocket launchers.
#16Irradiated_Lake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 10:10:56 AM
You can get them from chest as very very rare drops, also, two spikers can be obtained from missions given from Doctor Zed.
#17Aceofblades2k2Posted 1/27/2013 10:12:23 AM
I have a.rightsizing electric caster that kicks serious ass. And I agree I like the vladoff sniper
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
#18lagermiesterPosted 1/27/2013 11:41:36 AM
Tedior e-tech plasma caster shock version with the bee shield is my go to combo. I prefer over every legendary I have except my unkempt Harolds. I also recently found an e-tech fire element launcher that works just like the Norfleet shock version I have. The E-tech splat guns are good once you learn how to use them but take forever to load. But the Darts and Spiker pistols I hate.
#19Locke4382Posted 1/27/2013 12:02:22 PM
What exactly does the railgun do? It seems like it passes through enemies so you can hit multiple with one shot, but I already have B0re on my Zer0 so isn't that just a waste of ammo for me?
#20Aceofblades2k2Posted 1/27/2013 5:21:43 PM
They frequently drop from the golden keys chest, and I've gotten a good few from bosses like bunker to the guy who asked.
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp