So can the cheaters tell me if I'm wrong about their argument?

#1I have no namePosted 1/27/2013 6:41:12 AM(edited)
Is this or is this not the argument every cheater on this board uses to defend their duping/exploiting/modding?

1. Cheating doesn't affect you in any way so you're just a whining funnazi for complaining about it.

2. If you don't like constantly being stuck with cheaters who suck any challenge or fun out of the game than your only choice is to completely avoid the game's online multiplayer, probably the entire reason you bought this game over a single-player game like Skyrim, and only play with a handful of people you know personally.

3. Their is no contradiction between 1 and 2.

Plus the occasional "Well I only play offline!", which is about as relevant as saying "Well I only drink at home!" in a topic on drunk driving. Nobody cares, nobody ever tried to stop you, you're just trying to derail the discussion.

Do tell me if I've somehow been inaccurate in describing your argument.
---
You're the stranger, ain'tcha? Are you looking for a nice, clean place to stay?
Madam, I had a nice clean place to stay... and I left it, to come here.
#2DMBHovDogPosted 1/27/2013 6:42:14 AM
With the amount of people on this board whining about cheaters, how do the non-cheaters have a lack of legit players to play with?

That's my question.
#3I have no name(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:51:17 AM(edited)
DMBHovDog posted...
With the amount of people on this board whining about cheaters, how do the non-cheaters have a lack of legit players to play with?

That's my question.

And we've got the first person trying to change the subject with "DUR HUR STOP WHINING!" instead of addressing my points or explaining how they're wrong. I'm sure they won't be the last.
---
You're the stranger, ain'tcha? Are you looking for a nice, clean place to stay?
Madam, I had a nice clean place to stay... and I left it, to come here.
#4SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/27/2013 6:55:07 AM
Guess that comment in the other thread didn't get as much attention as you wanted?

Anyway, I don't remember using those arguments. I don't feel the need to justify the way I play. I don't play with randoms, so I'm not affecting anyones playtime personally.

The others? 'Cheaters' aren't the problem; the problem is people being selfish, on both sides. 'Cheaters' may enter random games and change the flow of gameplay with exploits, dupe requests, ninja looting, and general anti-cooperative play. Non-cheaters can be selfish by dictating how others should play, usually to satisfy their own ego.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#5n0dnaPosted 1/27/2013 6:57:01 AM
I have no name posted...
DMBHovDog posted...

That's my question.

And we've got the first person trying to change the subject with "DUR HUR STOP WHINING!" instead of addressing my points or explaining how they're wrong. I'm sure they won't be the last.

Nope you've summed it up accurately. You win. You can stop trolling now.
#6GramkuPosted 1/27/2013 6:57:32 AM
I'll indulge your masochism and throw in a "who cares?"
---
Silly rabbit, sigs are for kids!
#7teknic1200Posted 1/27/2013 6:59:29 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
. Non-cheaters can be selfish by dictating how others should play, usually to satisfy their own ego.

in otherwords, your typical orange skin, spray tan, douche.

the only cheating is modded equipment.

trading guns, even if they are just copies, isn't cheating.
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#8Dante729Posted 1/27/2013 7:00:32 AM
Since you seem to like to post this quite frequently...

3. Their is no contradiction between 1 and 2.

*There

:]
---
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
#9DMBHovDogPosted 1/27/2013 7:02:52 AM
I have no name posted...
DMBHovDog posted...

That's my question.

Well seriously...there is easily enough legit players on the boards to set up legit games and nullify any argument that you "can't play online without being bombarded with cheaters"
#10PanopictonguyPosted 1/27/2013 7:07:14 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Guess that comment in the other thread didn't get as much attention as you wanted?

Anyway, I don't remember using those arguments. I don't feel the need to justify the way I play. I don't play with randoms, so I'm not affecting anyones playtime personally.

The others? 'Cheaters' aren't the problem; the problem is people being selfish, on both sides. 'Cheaters' may enter random games and change the flow of gameplay with exploits, dupe requests, ninja looting, and general anti-cooperative play. Non-cheaters can be selfish by dictating how others should play, usually to satisfy their own ego.

Except people that are against cheating actually cannot physically effect the experience of people who enjoy exploiting. Where as the brief encounters with people that want to break the game can directly impact your game for the brief moment it takes to kick them or quit.

Saying "I don't like this." Isn't the same as actually doing something.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.