So can the cheaters tell me if I'm wrong about their argument?

#141OLD_MAN_GAMERPosted 1/28/2013 9:00:27 AM
"I guess in Borderlands the only way to help someone is by Power Leveling them or duping Unqiue, Legendary, or modded gear for them."

YUP!

....and playing through the game with all your gear and weapons with your new friends. its fun too, you should try it.

oh wait- you are too busy being the judge of us all!
#142PanopictonguyPosted 1/28/2013 9:03:20 AM
OLD_MAN_GAMER posted...
"I guess in Borderlands the only way to help someone is by Power Leveling them or duping Unqiue, Legendary, or modded gear for them."

YUP!

....and playing through the game with all your gear and weapons with your new friends. its fun too, you should try it.

ITP: Borderlands is about social networking and exploits.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#143kiwimyweeweePosted 1/28/2013 9:09:13 AM
stepinstones posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
^Dude here is the whole argument:

Legit- If you want to use cheats don't do it online.

Cheater- No, how about you just don't use matchmaking.

legit- no u

Cheater NO U

Legit- NO f*** u

Cheater- NO f*** u

In the middle is my ramblings and people replying to my ramblings talking about something different than I am talking about and having neither be wrong.

*Raises paw*
Question. Can i have your deffinition of online please?
Im just trying to figure something out and wont go all "NO U" on this.

Matchmaking in random games primarily.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#144stepinstonesPosted 1/28/2013 9:16:55 AM
kiwimyweewee posted...
stepinstones posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
^Dude here is the whole argument:

Legit- If you want to use cheats don't do it online.

Cheater- No, how about you just don't use matchmaking.

legit- no u

Cheater NO U

Legit- NO f*** u

Cheater- NO f*** u

In the middle is my ramblings and people replying to my ramblings talking about something different than I am talking about and having neither be wrong.

*Raises paw*
Question. Can i have your deffinition of online please?
Im just trying to figure something out and wont go all "NO U" on this.

Matchmaking in random games primarily.

Ok good. Telling some to not do something Online is too broad and is where an arguement can take place. By literal deffinanition. I play online. But only with friends. When i saw that "Dont play online" thing i did get a little flustered for since it didnt have depth to it, it can come off as an arrogent statement of telling the person to never log into live. You should add some depth to it, otherwise you'll get the "Cheaters" like me flustered and in a way, is baiting an arguement.

Welp im off. I said my piece and frankly dont want my blood pressure to go through the roof so ima leave now.
---
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9354443/
Im a Furry and i get all dem ladies. You jelly bro?
#145kiwimyweeweePosted 1/28/2013 9:21:09 AM
If you stick around you will get used to it. It's kinda a ritual now. I just like to argue personally.
---
#146MosebysRangersPosted 1/28/2013 9:36:01 AM
I have no name posted...
Is this or is this not the argument every cheater on this board uses to defend their duping/exploiting/modding?

1. Cheating doesn't affect you in any way so you're just a whining funnazi for complaining about it.

2. If you don't like constantly being stuck with cheaters who suck any challenge or fun out of the game than your only choice is to completely avoid the game's online multiplayer, probably the entire reason you bought this game over a single-player game like Skyrim, and only play with a handful of people you know personally.

3. Their is no contradiction between 1 and 2.

Plus the occasional "Well I only play offline!", which is about as relevant as saying "Well I only drink at home!" in a topic on drunk driving. Nobody cares, nobody ever tried to stop you, you're just trying to derail the discussion.

Do tell me if I've somehow been inaccurate in describing your argument.

Actually the definition of cheating goes along the line of doing something to obtain an competitive edge over an opponent that is against a set of define rules or doing something that one knows is against the laws using the expression "cheating on taxes".

I have read the game manual and see nowhere that duping is against any set rules set out by the developer. Second all glitches are not cheating but just proramming errors that allow for unintended things. Finally none of these issues allow any competitive edge as there is no monetarial or physical rewards among users of the product.

The only "whiny" people are the ones that even try to bring the issue up with their so called "I'm holier than you attitude"s".

Actually I enjoy finding out about glitches because it shows me that some people show some real ingenuity and creativeness finding them, Talent and patience I don't have.
#147ghostzilla80Posted 1/28/2013 9:39:16 AM
I'm done with this topic hope none of these legits falls off their high horse and hurt themselves
#148kiwimyweeweePosted 1/28/2013 9:44:05 AM
ghostzilla80 posted...
I'm done with this topic hope none of these legits falls off their high horse and hurt themselves

Did you even post in this topic? Were you done before you even started posting?

That's kinda weird.
---
#149Android21APosted 1/28/2013 10:32:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0&list=FLIhOmoi4Ao7_FLKMcqe6_lw
---
Will you take the Rocket Launcher?
>Yes No
#150RinglercorpPosted 1/28/2013 11:20:36 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
OLD_MAN_GAMER posted...

YUP!

ITP: Borderlands is about social networking and exploits.

Nice counter-argument... Another "ITP" post from Pano. At least you are doing better than when you posted "You mad bro" every time.

Baby steps. Baby steps.
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.