So can the cheaters tell me if I'm wrong about their argument?

#171TsurukePosted 1/28/2013 5:16:35 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
>Four months of this argument
>170 posts
Stay classy Borderlands 2 forums.

It goes both ways broseph,

>Four months of duping/LF threads
>=139 Pages
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#172RaynofettPosted 1/28/2013 5:47:48 PM
Tsuruke posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
>170 posts

>=139 Pages

You sure that's all? There's only 1944 pages so that's actually not bad....
---
GT: Raynofett
#173kiwimyweeweePosted 1/28/2013 5:50:57 PM
Raynofett posted...
Tsuruke posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
>170 posts

>=139 Pages

You sure that's all? There's only 1944 pages so that's actually not bad....

Not every dupe topic has LF in it so the number is higher.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#174JacquardPosted 1/28/2013 6:19:59 PM(edited)
Framing this question by addressing it to "cheaters" immediately qualified it as a troll topic. 0/10. An apparently successful troll topic, though. Carry on.
#175ICantNameGudPosted 1/28/2013 7:46:20 PM
Jacquard posted...
Framing this question by addressing it to "cheaters" immediately qualified it as a troll topic. 0/10. An apparently successful troll topic, though. Carry on.

As someone who dupes, it's most definitely cheating. I look at it like GTA cheating though.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#176MrFloppyWigglesPosted 1/29/2013 12:07:53 PM
I hate using my phone to post but am doing it anyway. So on to my question. If you are on neither sides put a smiley. Both put a winking smily. Cheating put a sad smiley. And legit, I guess ill call you guys, a angry smiley. I'm just wanting to see who's on who's side. That and I'm absolutly bored. P.S. please do not jugde this post on literacy or neatness, I'm horrible when iit comes to typing with a phone.
#177OLD_MAN_GAMERPosted 1/29/2013 12:23:03 PM
Ringlercorp posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
Ringlercorp posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
OLD_MAN_GAMER posted...
"in otherwords, your typical orange skin, spray tan, douche."

this made me laugh hard. i imagine tanned dudes with sunglasses on patrolling gamefaqs, ready to strike. probably wearing "jams" shorts too!

and i will agree... black mods are cheating... i like cheating...my black guns are way more fun than all this other stuff.

Explain the context in which your using the word "fun."

Yes Old Man please do explain "fun", because Pano here has apparently never experienced it, and therefore doesn't want anyone else to either.

How about you explain fun on the context that he used it.

I'm assuming he means one-shotting everything in sight and watching them explode into a pile of goo? That sounds like fun to me.

EDIT: I do this in Skyrim and it's a blast.

most of the mods ive seen/used are really just for fun- you cant even use them in game- they arent overpowered, they are just ludicris. rockets that engulf the whole screen, missle guns that freeze your game. the black guns i like are the combo guns- infinity slag with fire- goofy stuff like that. what blows my mind is most the mods i got were made by a 12 year-old and his buddy. they did great work. after using all the gun types in this game for multiple play-throughs, it is def, fun to change things up some with special guns.

i know old panoruletheboards doesnt like other people doing things he cant do- but i do have fun when i melt dudeds into green piles....but do know this- i never bother with them if i play online, and ive never used this smasher glitch i read about. so- i dont glitch, but i will use a black/gold/cyan gun if i get one...and i havent been arrested yet.
#178PanopictonguyPosted 1/29/2013 12:24:28 PM
I wonder how many people will stop playing when they come out with the next wave of fun destroying patches. People have literally gone insane on the internet. At this point gearbox can't ignore the glitches.

What will Borderlands be without glitches? A stupid boring game with crap guns and low level cap.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#179xHuckleberryPosted 1/29/2013 12:28:49 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
I wonder how many people will stop playing when they come out with the next wave of fun destroying patches. People have literally gone insane on the internet. At this point gearbox can't ignore the glitches.

What will Borderlands be without glitches? A stupid boring game with crap guns and low level cap.

Negative Nancy.
#180resealablePosted 1/29/2013 12:30:00 PM
Hi guys, I have nothing to add here. I just wanted to be part of this topic.
---
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.