So can the cheaters tell me if I'm wrong about their argument?

#81deadlyfredPosted 1/27/2013 12:11:25 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
deadlyfred posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
Just use the whole board. It's an obvious example of how duping effects this game.

Go through every topic that has duping in it and whittle those down with common sense.

I made a list of the first 50 topics on the board. 19 were looking for stuff (I didn't read them all to see if it was for a valid trade, just assumed it was for dupes). 25 posts were people with help, suggestions, advice and just random topics.

Should I claim people who need help or ask for advice effect my ability to play the game and have fun? Nah, instead I try to offer help.

If you have duped or have recieved dupes it has effected yours and that other players game.

I'm talking grand scale of things. Duping has had an effect on this game as a whole.

By that rational so has the developers accidental nerfing of all guns with multipliers. I made a post about that and got insulted by Killbot, Kpt and Pano. I showed examples of what I was talking about and they still said I was wrong. Then I showed them that it was patched on PC and coming on Xbox and they suddenly no longer had anything to say about the topic.

Know what else has effected the game? People sitting on Gamefaqs crying about how other people play instead of logging on and playing their game.

If we're going full on Butterfly Effect then I could say that some Chinese kid who killed Son of Mothrak and didn't pick up a Skullmasher because he didn't see it glitch through the floor and then QUIT PLAYING OUT OF FRUSTRATION probably has more effect on the game and the FUTURE of the game than anyone dropping dupes for people who WANT THEM.

If it prolongs the life of the game then you should probably THANK people who do it.

But logic is lost here and I should probably stop trying.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#82PanopictonguyPosted 1/27/2013 12:14:31 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
TC, tell me if I'm right about your argument:

This is something that only affects you if you let it or involve yourself mentally over the internet.So you're choosing to be bothered. The fact that this game even has a kick option is a godsend given recent trends in multiplayer, but tweaking your personal settings or using that option is just too difficult, or, the ultimate 'I'm just whining' argument: "It's the principle!"

It only affects you if you think while being on the internet. If you're unable to cease mental activity while on the internet you can always use the kick option. Otherwise you are choosing to be affected. Considering using the kick option doesn't mean you've been affected it just means you failed to cease mental activity while being on the internet.

You didn't realize how many people who are mainly FPS fans would play this, which is why you bought this game instead of an MMO like wow. So basically you all are to lazy to use mechanics the game has, and would rather whine aboout how other people play on the internet.

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/65220440?page=2

Most are RPG fans says your topic, so that opening statement means nothing. And the fact you believe only MMO's have loot systems shows you have no idea what you're talking about. Using the kick feature for general douche bags is fine, having to kick somebody you may have been able to play with otherwise because they insist on using cheats online is another thing. I would like to use the matchmaking feature successfully.

Is that about right?

Both points are wrong. You defeat both of the points you attempt to make with your own logic.

"STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE".

Seriously dude don't you get tired of saying the same thing every day? I only responded to this topic to turn around TC's post, I'm not going to obliterate the dead horse. You've been having this discussion for four months.

You've never had a valid stance...ever.

Besides nothing I post on these boards affects you unless you let it or involve yourself mentally. You could always not converse with me or not read my post. If what I say really bothers you just use the ignore feature.

"STOP NOT LIKING WHAT I LIKE."
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#83PanopictonguyPosted 1/27/2013 12:16:50 PM
deadlyfred posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
deadlyfred posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
Just use the whole board. It's an obvious example of how duping effects this game.

Go through every topic that has duping in it and whittle those down with common sense.

I made a list of the first 50 topics on the board. 19 were looking for stuff (I didn't read them all to see if it was for a valid trade, just assumed it was for dupes). 25 posts were people with help, suggestions, advice and just random topics.

Should I claim people who need help or ask for advice effect my ability to play the game and have fun? Nah, instead I try to offer help.

If you have duped or have recieved dupes it has effected yours and that other players game.

I'm talking grand scale of things. Duping has had an effect on this game as a whole.

By that rational so has the developers accidental nerfing of all guns with multipliers. I made a post about that and got insulted by Killbot, Kpt and Pano. I showed examples of what I was talking about and they still said I was wrong. Then I showed them that it was patched on PC and coming on Xbox and they suddenly no longer had anything to say about the topic.

Know what else has effected the game? People sitting on Gamefaqs crying about how other people play instead of logging on and playing their game.

If we're going full on Butterfly Effect then I could say that some Chinese kid who killed Son of Mothrak and didn't pick up a Skullmasher because he didn't see it glitch through the floor and then QUIT PLAYING OUT OF FRUSTRATION probably has more effect on the game and the FUTURE of the game than anyone dropping dupes for people who WANT THEM.

If it prolongs the life of the game then you should probably THANK people who do it.

You were wrong. Zero skills were affected by the bee nerf. The only thing affected was how multi pellet weapons received damage bonuses.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#84kiwimyweeweePosted 1/27/2013 12:17:36 PM
deadlyfred posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
deadlyfred posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...

So duping has an effect on the game and others games as well?

You don't f****** say.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#85xHuckleberryPosted 1/27/2013 12:17:54 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

This is something that only affects you if you let it or involve yourself mentally over the internet.So you're choosing to be bothered. The fact that this game even has a kick option is a godsend given recent trends in multiplayer, but tweaking your personal settings or using that option is just too difficult, or, the ultimate 'I'm just whining' argument: "It's the principle!"

It only affects you if you think while being on the internet. If you're unable to cease mental activity while on the internet you can always use the kick option. Otherwise you are choosing to be affected. Considering using the kick option doesn't mean you've been affected it just means you failed to cease mental activity while being on the internet.

You didn't realize how many people who are mainly FPS fans would play this, which is why you bought this game instead of an MMO like wow. So basically you all are to lazy to use mechanics the game has, and would rather whine aboout how other people play on the internet.

Most are RPG fans says your topic, so that opening statement means nothing. And the fact you believe only MMO's have loot systems shows you have no idea what you're talking about. Using the kick feature for general douche bags is fine, having to kick somebody you may have been able to play with otherwise because they insist on using cheats online is another thing. I would like to use the matchmaking feature successfully.

Is that about right?

Both points are wrong. You defeat both of the points you attempt to make with your own logic.

Seriously dude don't you get tired of saying the same thing every day? I only responded to this topic to turn around TC's post, I'm not going to obliterate the dead horse. You've been having this discussion for four months.

Besides nothing I post on these boards affects you unless you let it or involve yourself mentally. You could always not converse with me or not read my post. If what I say really bothers you just use the ignore feature.

See, this guy gets it now.

The power of free will can be confusing.
#86ICantNameGudPosted 1/27/2013 12:18:21 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

Is that about right?

Lol it doesn't bother me and I prefer reading how pathetic and petty you are. "You've never had a valid stance for why you have fun doing something harmless" OH MY GOD DUDE! For a short while you had me fooled, but my mental image of you is now right back to 800lb basement gorilla =P
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Y'hurr me?
#87RaynofettPosted 1/27/2013 12:18:28 PM
There was actually quite a few skills affected by the bee nerf.
---
GT: Raynofett
#88kiwimyweeweePosted 1/27/2013 12:20:05 PM
Raynofett posted...

Only by how they worked with multi pellet weapons not the skill itself.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#89RaynofettPosted 1/27/2013 12:23:26 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Raynofett posted...

Only by how they worked with multi pellet weapons not the skill itself.

Nlope, actually broke skills. Not just with multi-pellert guns.
---
#90RaynofettPosted 1/27/2013 12:27:46 PM
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=219987

Detailed list of every skill, mod, and gun that the patch effected in one way or another.
---