Funniest Quote in the Game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Funniest Quote in the Game?

User Info: KANSR187

KANSR187
3 years ago#11
I think someone said "I'll wear your face like a condom!"

User Info: mitch102

mitch102
3 years ago#12
Claptrap at the beginning - "Your ability to walk short distances without dying will surely be Handsome Jack's downfall!"

Many more, this just came to mind first
Cowboys & Mavs

User Info: IAmDJNinjaStar

IAmDJNinjaStar
3 years ago#13
I like "tell my wife... she's a b****" as I think a Hyperion engineer dies. And of course "bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!". And ANYTHING tiny tina says. But then again I love HAWP.
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.

User Info: nipochi

nipochi
3 years ago#14
One thing Handsome Jack implies and then goes on to say after a pause: "Dicks, yeah I mean Dicks."
---

User Info: DesertZero

DesertZero
3 years ago#15
"Hey buddy, it's me Roland. How about we kill Handsome Jack and then we can all go out for milkshakes"

User Info: MystearicaGrant

MystearicaGrant
3 years ago#16
I'm sorry if I get the quote wrong... It's in the Moxxi quest "Hell Hath No Fury" and part of it is also considered inappropriate by Gamefaqs, so it's a bit censored...

"Well, I can understand, I'd be pissed too if I went from eating prime rib for free to choking down hamburgers for cash, you know what I mean?" "D**ks! I'm talking about d**ks!"

It had me going between laughing into a pillow, giggling and regular laughing for about half an hour or so.
Spell card! Diamond Will ~ Unbreakable Determination!

User Info: LusterPaladin

LusterPaladin
3 years ago#17
The whole world's tiniest Violin thing that Jack does after Bloodwing dies.

Random Bandit - You're gonna be my new meat bicycle!
Crazy Earl - Who told you 'bout this place, I'll kill 'em!
Steve - Heyoo!

And basically everything Mr. Torgue says.

Right now, you're ranked fifty in the badass leaderboards, which puts you behind my grandma but ahead of a guy she gummed to death. IT TOOK SEVERAL HOURS.

DID YOU KNOW THAT NINETY-SEVEN PERCENT OF ALL LIVING THINGS ON PANDORA AREN'T EXPLODING RIGHT NOW? THAT'S BULLS***

You may have noticed that everyone here is trying to kill you, Torgue personnel included. You're WELCOME. I didn't want you to get bored so I was like, F*** it, give everybody guns! We've lost like half our workforce in three days, but who gives a F***!?
XboxGT: KING JAMI
Bossanova - Blue Bossanova

User Info: IxblackenedxI

IxblackenedxI
3 years ago#18
the whole butt stallion dialogue. the claptrap dialogue at the end of the storyline with the stairs. anything torgue said. the torgue/moxxi commentary together. and much much more

User Info: aekrillin

aekrillin
3 years ago#19
The entire diamond pony conversation was hilarious.

User Info: aylonsez

aylonsez
3 years ago#20
Crazy earl eating an entire car... with a spoon and stuff
'MERICA
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Funniest Quote in the Game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived