Funniest Quote in the Game?

#41DieRomantiicPosted 1/28/2013 10:39:24 AM
Lilith: and you better not be wearing clothes when you get back

Mordecai: ugh Lilith no one wants to hear about that !

Brick: ....go on

Something like that, missed it the first few times haha
---
Before the Nightmare
#42drake_skullPosted 1/28/2013 10:55:19 AM
Yes its been covered but everything Mr Torgue says. I think the whole Chill Out quest dialog from Claptrap was gold. The bag man in that quest during the clan wars quest line(where you have to follow him) was really funny, especially since he was out right responding to an imaginary voice by naming it "voice in my head" also lucky charms reference.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#43MosebysRangersPosted 1/28/2013 11:11:26 AM
Way to many for me to count and not good at exact lines.

Dr Zed 'you know I'm not a real doctor" "Son this may sting a bit"

Marcus and the whole scene when the guy says the gun don't work.

Anything by Claptrap.

Moxxi everytime she says "sugar". Also only have see it once when Moxxi lets out that she swings both ways.

Mays especially if you stand around and do nothing. When she talks about being in the monastery.

List could go on. I have so many favorites in this game so when I see them again I just enjoy very few have gotten on my nerves yet.
#44RinglercorpPosted 1/28/2013 11:27:54 AM
IS IT JUST ME OR DOES IT SEEM LIKE HE'S GONNA BETRAY THE **** OUTTA YOU?!
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#45TheGrandFinalePosted 1/28/2013 11:41:54 AM
Now I have Jack's voice, / I truly understand him -- / He is an *******

Oh, what?! Yeah, what, *****?! / Yeah, I just slapped you and stuff. / What you gonna do?

Did I mention we dated for a while? Had to break it off once she devoured one of my other girlfriends alive. Nobody eats my ladyfriends but me...Oh..God. Too far. That was in bad taste...vomited in my mouth a little bit.
---
GT- F0rneus / Nintendo Network - F0rneus / PSN -Helphinx / Steam- Chern0bog / 3DS FC: 4425-1553-4029
#46YochodoPosted 1/28/2013 11:48:00 AM
None of them
---
"wow street lights and benches. if those don't make it a sequel than i don't know what will" - G-Scythe
#47Frumpy88Posted 1/28/2013 11:59:16 AM
"I suggest killing him. P-politely if possible"
---
B BAKD
#48ZarnonElchrisPosted 1/28/2013 12:13:28 PM
Guitarshredderz posted...
This jackhole rushes me with a spoon. A fricking spoon! And I'm dying laughing, right? So I scoop out his stupid little eyeballs with it, and his kids are all,"waaahh", and, he can't see where he's going, he's bumping into stuff, and ah... I don't know, maybe you had to be there. The moral is: you're a total b****"

I heard a follow up to this joke the other day, talking to one of the random people in Sanctuary:
"What the best thing you ever looted? Mine is a spoon I got from my dad's eye after Jack killed him with it."
#49sonofkorolPosted 1/28/2013 12:16:55 PM
ZarnonElchris posted...
Guitarshredderz posted...
This jackhole rushes me with a spoon. A fricking spoon! And I'm dying laughing, right? So I scoop out his stupid little eyeballs with it, and his kids are all,"waaahh", and, he can't see where he's going, he's bumping into stuff, and ah... I don't know, maybe you had to be there. The moral is: you're a total b****"

I heard a follow up to this joke the other day, talking to one of the random people in Sanctuary:
"What the best thing you ever looted? Mine is a spoon I got from my dad's eye after Jack killed him with it."

Absolutely great line. xD It's funny how you hate Jack for the exact same reasons you love him.

My favourite line, and I have no idea why, is "I'm a little teapot, bloody and cut, here is my handle, here is my butt." :D Tiny Tina is just awesome.
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#50MystearicaGrantPosted 1/28/2013 1:46:46 PM
DieRomantiic posted...
Lilith: and you better not be wearing clothes when you get back

Mordecai: ugh Lilith no one wants to hear about that !

Brick: ....go on

Something like that, missed it the first few times haha

For my 2 cents on the matter, I believe Lilith's line was closer to "When you get back, I'm taking that shirt off."

Now that I think about it, I think between me and my brothers, our favorite lines come from Tiny Tina. The one story quest, where she has you go and find 'Badonkadonks' for her 'ladies' was gold. Like, the entire thing.
---
Spell card! Diamond Will ~ Unbreakable Determination!