Funniest Quote in the Game?

#61abombt7Posted 1/28/2013 7:54:33 PM
I like most of what everyone quoted but some dialogue that I believe is completely underlooked is the Bagman's conversation with himself. That guy has a funny voice.
#62nro87Posted 1/28/2013 8:22:36 PM
Anything that comes out of Torgue's or Claptrap's mouth. Especially the huge censorship rant Torgue goes on and his dialogue during the Flyboy incident.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#63TsurukePosted 1/28/2013 8:35:48 PM(edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWp5lZM9edA

The whole thing but skip to 1:36 -- including the end "TINA SAID GOODNIGHT MOXXI, SHOW'S OVER!!!"
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#64itchyoreoPosted 1/28/2013 9:02:41 PM
"Pluto's not a planet!"
---
gamertag: ticklemeoreo (because someone stole itchyoreo)
#65steakems1Posted 1/28/2013 9:12:19 PM
Marcus: Catch-a-gun.....urgh, I'm never doing that again
#66AlleRacingPosted 1/28/2013 10:47:21 PM
"Here's a bunch of money, just because I like you, and it is in no way payment for rendered services that neither of us will discuss publicly."
- Zed

"Old Clappy's havin' a shindig! You know, I'd go, but I ain't gonna."
- Scooter

"Well Tina, I'm 43, and the founder of the Torgue corporation..."
- Mr. Torgue

Really anything from Mr. Torgue, now tied with Zed for my favourite character.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#67Game_king87Posted 1/29/2013 5:51:36 AM
Claptrap: "Ugh--- AGAIN?! Jack's tearing Pandora apart to find the Vault. They say Jack's drilling operations are causing those earthquakes. That, or your mom just got outta bed. ZING!"

Minion! Those people are humans with lives...and families..and..and...I'm totally kidding. SCREW THOSE GUYS!

Come on Minion! LETS TEAR THIS PLANET A NEW A$$HOLE
You hear me, Jack? You killed my friends! You destroyed my product line! I am the last Claptrap in existence, AND I AM GOING TO TEABAG YOUR CORPSE! (Hyperion bots show up) AAH! Minion, shield me with your face while I cloak my way over to the door controls!

Tiny Tina on your ECHO device: Sup, sucka? It's Tina. I wrote you a poem and it goes a little somethin' like this break it down! Kill Jack. Kill Jack. Kill Jack. Kill Jack. Kill Jack. KIIIIIIIIIILLLL JAAAAAAACCCCKKKK! Kill Jack. A poem by Tiny Tina.

and ofc the whole Buttstallion talk with Jack was pretty funny
---
--- God created the universe. Everything else was made in China. ---
#68Jambi_ManPosted 1/29/2013 6:12:03 AM
Another set of quotes that I love are the last words of dying Hyperion personnel....

- "almost finished my comic collection"
- "almost paid off the house"
- "he had kids"
- "I was two weeks away from retirement"

Hi-larious, I mean, who is the company setting up mortgages on Pandora?! And this guy is a Hyperion commando, in his prime, with a gun, and he's about to 'retire'..... Love it.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#69KaBoom1322Posted 1/29/2013 6:14:34 AM
Anything dave says.

also the rant where claptrap is about to open the door to hero's pass only to be conquered by his greatest nemesis."STAIRS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#70FoxravencroftPosted 1/29/2013 7:20:17 AM
Hammerlock: Oh bloody balls, Ferovore is trademarked! I just- y'know what, sod it all- Bonerfarts; they're Bonerfarts from now on; kill a few more of them if you like, I don't care anymore
---
GT: Foxravencroft
When all of your wishes are granted, all of your dreams have been destroyed.