Funniest Quote in the Game?

#71darkmafia666Posted 1/29/2013 9:11:00 AM
After getting Jacks voice and you sit idle with Gaige......"You know, maybe this voice ain't so bad. Hello, ladies- Oh god, creepycreepycreepy! Ugh, never doing that again!"
---
GT: Dark Mafia 7734
#72LifeIsABigGamePosted 1/29/2013 9:39:56 AM
This one is said by sal as he is in gunzerk mode killing some enemies, "waaa I have issues." Still makes me laugh every time I hear him say it
---
Life is best enjoyed with family and friends.
#73nro87Posted 1/29/2013 9:44:23 AM
I hate all the love Tina is getting. She is easily the worst character in the game. She has one funny line the entire time, and it didn't come until Torgue's DLC. I will never understand why so many people like her.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#74MosebysRangersPosted 1/29/2013 10:00:29 AM
nro87 posted...
I hate all the love Tina is getting. She is easily the worst character in the game. She has one funny line the entire time, and it didn't come until Torgue's DLC. I will never understand why so many people like her.

Humor like art, video games, books, movies, definition of beauty etc all going to be in the eye of the beholder as the saying goes. I liked the posts because many of what people brought up shows why I like the writing, characters each and every one of them in the game because to me any way the posts show a great deal of depth that people remember it so much of it.
#75thelegendofedelPosted 1/29/2013 10:13:48 AM
Pretty sure I read it already, but

I am the last Claptrap in existence, AND I AM GOING TO TEABAG YOUR CORPSE!

Gets me every time
---
Xbox Gamertag: ScottieBoots
#76the13thhereticPosted 1/29/2013 1:17:27 PM
Sal's "two guns, b*tches!" And "double the goddamn fun!" I smile every time.
---
GT: Jestergrin13