Unkempt Harold question

#1z0mbin3_81Posted 1/27/2013 8:38:16 PM
So after farming ball room blitz and an hour of save/quiting in Badass Bar, I finally got the DP Unkempt Harold. But I'm not sure it's the right one. It spreads out horizontally after a short distance. I thought I've seen ones that hold together more.

So does it matter or do I have to start the whole process over again.
---
"Pandas are like frosting, they scare the chipmunks away" - Benjamin Franklin
#2deadlyfredPosted 1/27/2013 8:41:30 PM
z0mbin3_81 posted...
So after farming ball room blitz and an hour of save/quiting in Badass Bar, I finally got the DP Unkempt Harold. But I'm not sure it's the right one. It spreads out horizontally after a short distance. I thought I've seen ones that hold together more.

So does it matter or do I have to start the whole process over again.

You get the level 48 one from the machine? Not bad, but there's a noticeable difference between it and a level 50.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#3IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 1/27/2013 8:42:05 PM
That's what they do dude. Shoot out five horizontal bullets (or 10 with the DP). Don't worry. It's one if the best guns in the game in my opinion. And I've seen enough chatter here to think a few people agree with me. Have fun!
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#4z0mbin3_81(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:47:45 PM
Thank you. I assume there's a considerable boost with the Bee and Sharif's Badge.
---
"Pandas are like frosting, they scare the chipmunks away" - Benjamin Franklin