Omnd-Omnd-Ohk boss

#1MoneyRulez21Posted 1/27/2013 8:42:57 PM
So in the third dlc, which is Hammerlocks, there is this boss who goes by the name of Omnd-Omnd-Ohk, I was wondering if there was a faster way to get him to spawn or not. I only know he comes from a salvage and the witch doctor basically levels them up to about level 54 and he spawns but not sure if all that is right. Anyone know anything on him?
---
Life's full of surprises that hurt us or grant us joy. It's our job to dismiss the hurt and accept it, so the joy doesn't get put aside.
GT: A1L1A
#2chuckleswoodPosted 1/27/2013 8:56:46 PM
Yes look for Badass Savages. There's a small chance, but it's wayyy better then Vermi for OOO to spawn. You can get him to spawn solo I have once. Best place to farm imo is the far east part of Scyllas Grove
---
GT: chuckleswood
#3MoneyRulez21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 9:22:08 PM
Does he have to start out as a badass salvage or do we spawn him like we do Vermi? Like level him from salvage to badass to super badass to ultimate badass to Omnd-Omnd? Also, like Vermi, does he need others around him to help him level up?
---
Life's full of surprises that hurt us or grant us joy. It's our job to dismiss the hurt and accept it, so the joy doesn't get put aside.
GT: A1L1A
#4chuckleswoodPosted 1/27/2013 10:02:07 PM
MoneyRulez21 posted...
Does he have to start out as a badass salvage or do we spawn him like we do Vermi? Like level him from salvage to badass to super badass to ultimate badass to Omnd-Omnd? Also, like Vermi, does he need others around him to help him level up?

yea it goes from badass to super badass to ultimate then to ooo. No other enemies being around has nothing to do with it. just keep badass's and witch doctors alive. If they don't evolve to their next stage within 5 min restart. They'll almost always make it up to ultimate btw.
---
GT: chuckleswood
#5Four SkullsPosted 1/28/2013 4:22:12 AM
I've only gotten him once in a couple of hours of trying. All I can get is a bunch of ultimates. If they get the health boost, then they won't change into Omnd ever right?