best way to farm loot in offline

#1Cagle34Posted 1/27/2013 10:14:08 PM
Well I don't have internet where I live nor do I have the dlcs but,im lvl,,50(,just hit it) and im trying to find the best place for loot.

and any tips to kill terrimorphas(spelling) solo. I can get him half way down but then just can't seem to live, is he weak to anything and any crit spots?

Btw the best way I've found was the moonshot glitch but currently I only have one controller

Thanks in advance
---
Who buys PC games? haha
#2ShichikaPosted 1/27/2013 10:21:04 PM
I think Pete is a very popular loot source for a lot of people
---
GT: zeroreaperX5
#3kiwimyweeweePosted 1/27/2013 10:22:22 PM
Shichika posted...
I think Pete is a very popular loot source for a lot of people

Does not have the dlcs.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#4ShichikaPosted 1/27/2013 10:24:05 PM
Ah sorry bout that tired so i misread that.
---
GT: zeroreaperX5
#5kiwimyweeweePosted 1/27/2013 10:24:50 PM
Anywho, there is a couple of ways to do things but first I need to know your character, build, and the current equipment you are using.
---
#6Cagle34(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 10:42:54 PM
Salv,, and im using the only build that makes sense (middle tree everything maxed besides all in the refelxese and 5/5 for hard to kill

guns are okay but im doing the rocket launcher glitch so I do crazy dps have a okay shield. I need,a new class mod but mine is good

+28% cooldown
+3 yippie ki yay
+2 to laywaste and last longer

My main thing is I found like 10+ legendary on my first playthrough
But only one on tvhm(which I thought it gave you better loot) but a gun a know I want is nukem but I've never even had the black queen spawn out of 15+ times going back there.
---
Who buys PC games? haha
#7kiwimyweeweePosted 1/27/2013 11:15:42 PM
Well technically if you have none of the patches you could get a shotgun and a bee shield to just maul terra, well particularly the cc. That's only if you wanna kill him super quick and up to you.

I personally don't know too much about sal but in the later link check out that forum for some excellent builds under the character guides. I will post again with the actual link.

A good strategy for terra is to hang by the rocks by the gate. You can evade his attacks, except the seperate tentacles attacks, by going high or low. Stay high if he is low, go low if he is high. You also reduce your chances significantly getting knocked off the cliff this way.

You can get some moxxi weapons by tipping her or a rubi from the rakkaholic anonymous. Moxxi weapons will heal you if you need it. His crit spots are in his eyes and on the tentacles the little balls.

Here is a link to help you with black queen spawning:

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=200968&highlight=black+queen
---
#8kiwimyweeweePosted 1/27/2013 11:17:32 PM
Here is the link to the master build list:

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=208152
---
#9UroborosAheriPosted 1/27/2013 11:21:28 PM
The Warrior and Bunker have been generous for loot with me. As for Terra, perhaps you could do the Baby Maker/Bee Shield combo, if you want to speed run him.
---
In Soviet Russia, Crab Catches You!
#10Cagle34(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:37:11 PM
Okay well I have 2 cc got them from my first run. But I might see if it works with the rpg just like other guns, my thing with the cc is it seems to also shoot the loot. Like when I kill some one I,will see them drop something but then it gone before it his the ground.

But I'll look at the links ( hope they ain't vids lol) but, thanks and sorry for, any typos I hate swype.
---
Who buys PC games? haha