best way to farm loot in offline

#11kiwimyweeweePosted 1/27/2013 11:48:22 PM(edited)
Cagle34 posted...
Okay well I have 2 cc got them from my first run. But I might see if it works with the rpg just like other guns, my thing with the cc is it seems to also shoot the loot. Like when I kill some one I,will see them drop something but then it gone before it his the ground.

But I'll look at the links ( hope they ain't vids lol) but, thanks and sorry for, any typos I hate swype.

One of the them includes videos. Black queen one. Also for the cc to kill crazy quick you need a bee. If those cc's are low level you may not see significant results. Level plays a good factor of how much damage a weapon does.

If you actually want a challenge, please note I am not trying to tell you what to do, the other advice I gave about terra does work. I soloed him no bee with maya that way, died a bunch but it works.

Also what about enemy drops? Do you know what enemy drops what?
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#12Cagle34(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:47:37 PM
Also I don't have a bee and no clue where to get one, but I think the rpg glitch would be better still ( I do about 30k a, shot. Every shot
---
Who buys PC games? haha
#13kiwimyweeweePosted 1/27/2013 11:54:55 PM(edited)
Cagle34 posted...
Also I don't have a bee and no clue where to get one, but I think the rpg glitch would be better still ( I do about 30k a, shot. Every shot

Thats fine. I'm curious about the level of the weapons you are using. The higher the level the better the stats of a weapon. If you gave something like a level 40 legendary a level 50 white can out perform it. If your cc's are low level I wouldn't recommend them.

Here is a link to drops:

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=150790
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#14Cagle34(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:20:52 AM
Yea man I got okay guns but if you have ever done the rpg glitch it really only neuters about the rpg, ill.say this, im baddass and rarely die I just feel I could be way more badass with a few more things, better class mod, and a better rpg, preferably a rpg with a high damage and not one with like x's 2 or 3. Like I have a 44 blue that does 89k and I just got a lvl 49 purple that does 56kx3 but I do about 35k more with the lesser one.

So less is more in,terms of it haven't more than one rocket shooting out at a time
---
Who buys PC games? haha