best way to farm loot in offline

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. best way to farm loot in offline

User Info: kiwimyweewee

kiwimyweewee
3 years ago#11
Cagle34 posted...
Okay well I have 2 cc got them from my first run. But I might see if it works with the rpg just like other guns, my thing with the cc is it seems to also shoot the loot. Like when I kill some one I,will see them drop something but then it gone before it his the ground.

But I'll look at the links ( hope they ain't vids lol) but, thanks and sorry for, any typos I hate swype.

One of the them includes videos. Black queen one. Also for the cc to kill crazy quick you need a bee. If those cc's are low level you may not see significant results. Level plays a good factor of how much damage a weapon does.

If you actually want a challenge, please note I am not trying to tell you what to do, the other advice I gave about terra does work. I soloed him no bee with maya that way, died a bunch but it works.

Also what about enemy drops? Do you know what enemy drops what?
They're not going to say no because of the implication.

User Info: Cagle34

Cagle34
3 years ago#12
Also I don't have a bee and no clue where to get one, but I think the rpg glitch would be better still ( I do about 30k a, shot. Every shot
Who buys PC games? haha

User Info: kiwimyweewee

kiwimyweewee
3 years ago#13
Cagle34 posted...
Also I don't have a bee and no clue where to get one, but I think the rpg glitch would be better still ( I do about 30k a, shot. Every shot

Thats fine. I'm curious about the level of the weapons you are using. The higher the level the better the stats of a weapon. If you gave something like a level 40 legendary a level 50 white can out perform it. If your cc's are low level I wouldn't recommend them.

Here is a link to drops:

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=150790
They're not going to say no because of the implication.

User Info: Cagle34

Cagle34
3 years ago#14
Yea man I got okay guns but if you have ever done the rpg glitch it really only neuters about the rpg, ill.say this, im baddass and rarely die I just feel I could be way more badass with a few more things, better class mod, and a better rpg, preferably a rpg with a high damage and not one with like x's 2 or 3. Like I have a 44 blue that does 89k and I just got a lvl 49 purple that does 56kx3 but I do about 35k more with the lesser one.

So less is more in,terms of it haven't more than one rocket shooting out at a time
Who buys PC games? haha
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. best way to farm loot in offline

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived