Character you don't like to play as?

#21jreed1337Posted 1/28/2013 2:44:25 PM
I'd say Axton / Roland.

the turret just makes things INCREDIBLY easy in just about any situation.
---
1+3+3=7
#22KLOUDrocksPosted 1/29/2013 12:03:39 AM
Well, this changed significantly from the beginning. When I had voted last night, Roland and Brick were the two leaders. Granted, Brick's still up there, but Roland got left behind...
#23ICantNameGudPosted 1/29/2013 1:30:26 AM
I also think Axton is boring and I don't like the flow of Sal
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#24AngryOldFeralPosted 1/29/2013 1:56:00 AM
mysim12345 posted...
No one likes Brick from these results apparently.

I picked Brick because he felt kind of pigeon-holed in NG+. "Running up and punching stuff" wasn't very viable, so it just kind of felt like "go explosive or die".
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#25StaticPenguinPosted 1/29/2013 1:59:06 AM
Zer0 and Sal are boring.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#26captain_tylorPosted 1/29/2013 2:06:12 AM
Sal is just too random. I barely can see anything when I gunzerk, not to say aiming at anything further than 10m away. And I never know when I will have to reload. Also, lots of bugs.
#27sshadow5002Posted 1/29/2013 2:09:45 AM
Salvador and Brick just don't appeal to me. I voted Salvador.
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#28xHuckleberryPosted 1/29/2013 2:15:12 AM
I didnt vote, mainly cause they all preform their rolls quite efficiently if played correctly.

But im to big of a zero fan to really like to play other classes. altho, i do have all other classes at 50.
#29smurfsn1p3rPosted 1/29/2013 3:24:03 AM
Gaige just barely wins this for me. They made her a little bit to user friendly. She literally does not have to move or shoot anything to clear an entire room. Death trap can kill things behind walls, and add the love thumper, and the skill that allows him to stay longer with each kill, and he almost becomes a permanent member of the team.

To a veteran this is down right broken, and makes the game way to easy, that is the reason I voted for her.

On the other hand that is what makes her so good for newcomers to the genre, or games in general.

Axton- gunpowder spec you can have a blast(literally). Nothing better then throwing your turret in a mob watching the nuke, then throw a breath of terra to finish everything off. This is great in pirates DLC, but this can make you extremely lazy. Better watch out as he can go down pretty quick if you are not careful.

Zero- To me this is the most boring class. I am not a sniper nor do i care about melee power..

Maya- Only fun when I am in a party. I have other characters that can make solo less of a pain.

Sal- Neogenerator, 200+magazine size Slag Plasma Cutter, sand hawk & interfacer(dual wield), norfleet, Brawn spec'd to max. With that he went from just being above zero, to now being my favorite class. He starts out slow, and is only good when you have top tier equipment, but it pays off in the end.
---
Skyrim has become this gens Final Fantasy VII.
#30KLOUDrocksPosted 1/29/2013 10:46:19 AM
captain_tylor posted...
Sal is just too random. I barely can see anything when I gunzerk, not to say aiming at anything further than 10m away. And I never know when I will have to reload. Also, lots of bugs.

Weird. I split-screen when I play as Salvador, and I've never encountered any of those issues. The closest thing is when I have a rocket launcher out when I switch to Gunzerking, as those weapons are larger than the rest and fill up more of the screen...but I then switch to my Gunzerking weapons and everything's better.

The biggest one here is "I never know when I will have to reload". It shows the ammo count right there on the screen. How do you not know?