Commando relic opinions. Please help

#1KarbenyoPosted 1/28/2013 2:02:48 AM
So I've been playing as axton since I got my hands on the game. I've also lv 50 so there's no confusion. Been using the vault hunters relic to help me farm but now that I have the weapons I want I don't need it and I don't know which relic to use now.

I have my character built mostly from the left for turret power and a chunck from the right to help axton abilities.

Any suggestions on what relic I should use? Please help
---
Xbox GT: Karbenyo
#2captain_tylorPosted 1/28/2013 2:05:14 AM
Cooldown reduction relic would be natural choice.
#3Karbenyo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:36:08 PM
Bump
---
#4LaharPosted 1/28/2013 12:48:37 PM
Don't know if your build includes Grenadier, but a Stockpile relic with +grenade capacity (along with a Grenadier mod) can be lots of fun, letting you toss them out indiscriminately. Hoping to come across better relics/mods myself, but right now my Axton can have 22 grenades.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#5RinglercorpPosted 1/28/2013 12:49:12 PM
captain_tylor posted...
Cooldown reduction relic would be natural choice.

I agree. I am using a 35% cooldown relic and I love it.
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#6Karbenyo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:52:36 PM
Lahar posted...
Don't know if your build includes Grenadier, but a Stockpile relic with +grenade capacity (along with a Grenadier mod) can be lots of fun, letting you toss them out indiscriminately. Hoping to come across better relics/mods myself, but right now my Axton can have 22 grenades.

Wow that sounds amazing! I put a cool down relic last night after the first guy replied and it did cut the time by half. But I love using grenades.
Is there anyway you can make me a copy? I have almost all legendaries to trade and a couple of sweet blue guns
---