Slag Infinite?

#1sefus12Posted 1/28/2013 3:15:56 AM
Can you get an Infinite w/slag? I have a standard one (awesome with my gunzerker build) but was curious as to if they had a slag one. If so, anyone interested in trading? I have quite a few legendaries and a few of the more useful seraph items. Just let me know. Much thanks.
#2SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/28/2013 4:59:00 AM
Slag infinity doesn't exist.

Shame, I know. Next best bet would be the 'slagga'.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#3KaBoom1322Posted 1/28/2013 5:00:58 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...

Imagine a Gunzerker with A slag infinity and a non elemental one.
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#4SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/28/2013 5:06:05 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...

Imagine a Gunzerker with A slag infinity and a non elemental one.

I've done a Slagga and a shock infinity, combined with 'keep firing...'.

It's pretty awesome.
---
#5sefus12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:09:04 AM
Guess I'll have to look for a slagga or a shock infinite then. For me, the slag kitten is my favorite slag weapon. It doesn't do a ton of damage but it has little recoil which helps a ton when dual-wielding. Combine it with your favorite infinite or smg and you can gunzerk all day (with the right build, of course).
#6SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/28/2013 6:11:12 AM
sefus12 posted...
Guess I'll have to look for a slagga or a shock infinite then. For me, the slag kitten is my favorite slag weapon. It doesn't do a ton of damage but it has little recoil which helps a ton when dual-wielding. Combine it with your favorite infinite or smg and you can gunzerk all day (with the right build, of course).

It doesn't have to be a shock infinty. I just use that 'coz it's my shock weapon of choice for sal.

If you plan to use it with a gunzerker, you may benifit from a non-elemental one.

I can dupe you those things later, if you want. Not now, though, it's almost bed time for me.
---