How can people say money is never an issue?

#11Jambi_ManPosted 1/28/2013 9:41:26 AM
I think the main difference of how the economy works in BL1 & 2, is how much ammo costs. Seriously, in TVHM, if you use a launcher regularly, you will be throwing away lots of $$. I don't remember money EVER being an issue in BL1 after level 10 or so. Of course, I don't use launchers much, so I'm never in need of money, and "I never die!!", so that helps too. Haha. The only time I think moneyi would be a serious issue in BL2 is if, heaven forbid, an orange pops up in a vendor, which I still haven't seen.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#12Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/28/2013 9:42:50 AM
Once you get towards the end of TVHM money starts piling up in bunches.

It can ne a little tight on your 1st run through PT1 but after that you should be swimming in cash. Like to thepoint where dying might cost a few million and you dont even have a 2nd thought about it

Give it time and money will not be an issue
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#13malcolm913Posted 1/28/2013 9:43:43 AM
longnuts posted...
One of my weapons mules is holding $93 million. Whenever my pockets feel light I transfer it over. Money isn't a problem in this game.

Just wondering, do you have to have a second XBL account to have a mule like this?
#14fakesnoop77Posted 1/28/2013 9:45:17 AM
It can be an issue especially when doing the Bar Brawl on Tier 3. Those pesky Rat Thiefs have stolen millions from me
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#15longnutsPosted 1/28/2013 9:49:36 AM
malcolm913 posted...
longnuts posted...
One of my weapons mules is holding $93 million. Whenever my pockets feel light I transfer it over. Money isn't a problem in this game.

Just wondering, do you have to have a second XBL account to have a mule like this?

Yeah. My buddy's 360 blew up a year ago, so he left his account on my machine. I use his. It's only a silver account now, so anybody can do it.
---
My first console was a colecovision, so yeah!
http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/xLONGNUTTSx
#16Jambi_ManPosted 1/28/2013 9:59:09 AM
malcolm913 posted...
longnuts posted...

It's not absolutely necessary, but it does make things very streamlined. I did it myself & set up like 10 characters to hold different types of saveable loot. To max out their eridium, I load them into my game when I find a stack, or if I am moonshotting. Doing this allows them to carry the full 27 items. Anduril holds my lv50 oranges, and Narcil holds my lv30 & under oranges. Haha, love my LOTR. As you collect stuff, just use a 2nd controller, bring in your mules and give them the loot. As you need stuff, load them up, and take dat loot back! It's awesome. No need to use the teeny tiny claptrap stash.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#17MosebysRangersPosted 1/28/2013 10:33:26 AM
iRobotic user posted...
I've done most of the main game. I've done most of the Captain Scarlett DLC. And I've don't bits of the other two DLC's. I collect weapons and sell them all the time. I'm level 35 now but I still only have, like 112000 credits. And the more credits you have the more it costs you when you die.

What's the deal?

Easy never really been an issue for but once and only than just recently when I was doing a PT1 with my 3rd Siren and couldn't buy a deal of the day class mod.

I am one of those complusive searchers and open many things even if I know I just going to get chump change. I always keep 2-3 weapons to sell eveytime I play. Helps towards BAR and just like having money in the bank. Have a co-op friend who runs out so save some for him.

For lower level characters always leave a few cheapos from my high level classes occasionally in secret stash just to make sure my low level characters have cash.

I will add money does have some significance if one like's playing the slots. Especially use ful as an alternative method to get erdium for a low level character.

Finally I just try not to die as much since game does take a chunk but when one has millions never a issue as long as one continues to fill back up with some cheapo sales.
#18stickboy2323Posted 1/28/2013 12:56:17 PM
Maybe it's because everyone posting is a non-duper but you all know that money can be duped right? Money is not an issue.
---
Badass Rank: 0
#19PensatoPosted 1/28/2013 1:10:02 PM
It's simple really. Money is pretty much useless.

Once you start farming at end game you'll have more then you know what to do with.