#21alekakaPosted 1/28/2013 10:37:32 AM
TC I have a 50 shock mechro with:

binary thunderball fist
electric conf call
grounded black hole
electric norfleet
storm front
slayer of terrmorphus mod

My most important skills are blood soaked shields (5) upshot robot (1) and the standard anarchy/shock points

If anyone takes down my grounded black hole shield, the nova will do 150k dmg. Once that nova kills anything blood soaked shields will regen fully.

In case anything does down me, I'll just norfleet back up.

Upshot robot ensures my DT stays alive for minutes on end and i have a great tank, allowing me to sit back and just conf call or thunderball fist any mobs or raid bosses.

WIth all this said, i am really interested in showing you what my mechro can do, provided you dupe the +37% elemental relic, i think that would add a great boost to mine.

Deal?

GT: NV me MVP
#22Android21APosted 1/28/2013 2:13:11 PM
Well that's the first time I've been called an Alt. I don't know how to feel.
---
Will you take the Rocket Launcher?
>Yes No
#23TsurukePosted 1/28/2013 2:30:02 PM(edited)
Android21A posted...
Well that's the first time I've been called an Alt. I don't know how to feel.

Trick Statement -- Depending on how upgraded your AI OS is to support human emotion. :P
TheGrandFinale posted...
H_Panic22 posted...
Says the Alt account..

You call a Sage, the alt account of an Ancient...as a Regular user....That's...impossible dude hahahahaha. And you have no argument at all, just empty attacks on people's worth, even accusing others of playing games you consider casual..that you play. And not the guy you call out.

I wouldn't have stated Rank as a supporting reasoning -- more so date signed up (since you can have someone with a higher rank and signed up more recently than someone who might have a lower rank -- luckily in this case the older member has a higher rank)

But your message was understood, none-the-less
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#24SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/28/2013 2:42:52 PM
H_Panic22 posted...
Android21A posted...
TheGrandFinale posted...
H_Panic22 posted...
TheGrandFinale posted...
1) Equip Bee
2) Equip Infinity
3) Get Close Enough
4) Get Anarchy
5) Shoot....anywhere
6) ????
7) Profit

I stopped reading after "equip Bee". Modern Warfare misses you.

Looking up your tag and it seems you played more CoD than me. Nice! And according to your logic, I have 1000G on Bayonetta and play Dark Souls so I am more hardcorez than you! Back to MW3, you go!

Owned.

Says the Alt account..

And hooray, you used the gamertag I provided to see what I've played before. Feat of genius, this one. Sure taught me a thing or two about how to contribute absolutely nothing.

Since you missed it, the reason your "build" was ignored...wait. Why am I explaining myself to a casual? Nevermind. The blank expression you'll make isn't worth the time it takes to type out everything that's wrong with your terrible suggestion.

I love it when a COD fan calls someone else a casual. The irony is delicious.

Almost as delicious as the tears dripping from this post.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#25captain_tylorPosted 1/28/2013 3:01:17 PM
Most LBT trouble skills are useless without shock weapons. With shock weapons they are just terribly mediocre.